Paul Syverson

haha loving the cheeky wheel whores sticker

Hi sorry been busy.
Jared Coulson
audi s3 8l v299lgu
pics to follow shortly just need to warm the valves up on the laptop

Thanks all info received and understood
Cheers tanjaz

There "May" be a extra space on the stand on the day, It's depending on if i'm happy with the parking for the Show car pass that i also have. If not i will be on the stand.

Cheers
steve

Hi, have received a email to tell me the Pass's will be sent out to me this week.
We will have to arrange on how u can collect them from me, Whatever suits you guys.

cheers
steve

ok let me know as soon as you get them as im moving house soon and will be a little busy

im stoping over saturday night so will meet ya there in the morning or could get it off ya on the saturday night i dont mind m8

sunday should be fine mate, I will be getting there fairly early. we can all meet up and have a chat or something. If i don't talk while i'm prepping my car i'm not being ignorant i go into a trance lol. will be good to meet a few people off here:)

Just to make sure that everyone on the stand knows, U have to be there between 7.30 & 9 anyone after that time they wont let u on.

Preferably early guys so i don't have to stand on the gate for ages lol. I could also give u a contact number if that would help so u could text me when your outside.

Anyone hoping to find any specific items for there car? Im hopefully looking to pickup a boost gauge,Bonnet bra and maybe a armrest.

steve

Last edited:
Sounds good to me buddy! I cant wait for it :) Yeh might be a good idea to swap numbers just incase we cant find u. I'll message u mine now. Im aiming to get there early! I'm going to be doing some filming there so want to get as much as possible.

Luke

Sounds good to me buddy! I cant wait for it :) Yeh might be a good idea to swap numbers just incase we cant find u. I'll message u mine now. Im aiming to get there early! I'm going to be doing some filming there so want to get as much as possible.

Luke

Sounds good to me mate, I don't mind being in the video or my car. I like them pro vids where they are lowdown ad black and white in parts nd feature people doingcars ect

I can do early to steve i'll pm you my number i've got parts on order hopefully they come in time and i get the time to fit them

I hit driveshaft to change bumpers to paint hoping to have time to repaint the n/s and refit the two day old splitter (thanks love lol)
See you all there everyone looking bleary eyed and still bolting stuff on whilst parking up lol

I think mines done apart from a heat-sheild for the filter. And a good long detail.
seeing as i do it all the time on different cars ect as my job i'm not looking forward to not getting paid for it lol.

steve

Yeah same for me with paint. Last thing I wanna do when I get home lol. Driveshaft is fixed all I had to do was buy one now the noise has stopped before fitting it lol

Looking forward to this guys, It's finally nearly here! Just need speedy steve to PM me his number:)

cheers
steve

wrist bands have turned up woo hoo 1 day left in work then full 5 days of detailing bring it on haha

Lucky for some lol. i have to maintain mine until next Thursday then get on it like a car bonnet :p.
Its not in bad condition now, but ima go over it with some S17+ :)

steve

Oh, btw guys!

We will be using the entrance down the side of the hotel (As far as i know) its a junction off the island & not the main entrance near the ice rink. ill try get a better description up.

cheers
steve

Sweet. Really looking forward to it now. Wheels painted mopped the whole car today after work and I'm off work on Friday so going in to use the booth to paint the bumpers. Me and my mate will be cruising from ashby about half six Sunday morning. Me inthe s3 and mate in his golf über wagon ( mk3 tdi avant lol). Be good to see you all there
cherrs jaz

yeh i got my tickets the other day too!!! cant wait, will keep an eye out for you guys!

cheers speedy we all still meeting there at half 7

well me and Bigblokey are only 5-10 mins up the road so i shouldn't be showing up too late lol. just want to get there early make sure the cars good to go then fall asleep in the back lol:p

steve

Im having a right game had coilovers fitted last week but theres a problem with them or the way they have been fitted im not sure ordered a new grill for the third time as the first two arrived damaged and ive still gotta get some other bits done to the car but have no time to do it

not good mate, you can still show up even if your cars not 100%. Hope u get the problems sorted out, What garage did u take it to?

steve