ADI 2011 - some video

GSB1

Reaction score
Website
www.shootpetrol.co.uk
I have some general track action video from Saturday that i thought you might like to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, that UR-Quattro sounds like flipper...

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like the video and a few of you have spotted either your own or another members cars - that was why I posted it really.

The video itself was a quick compilation of the footage I had left over after making a video for AudiSRS (which you can find in my other videos on YT if you want). I've not posted that one here for obvious reasons.

Please feel free to share the video on any other forums if you want or recognise any cars of members elsewhere (maybe for the Skodas etc).

Last edited:
Track Day Action filmed on my camcorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite impressed with your car Rob, I only had the legs on it @80mph+ along the pit straight. I probably would have been quicker if I wasn't held up by a 2wd A3. :laugh:

Thanks Joe, I had a good corner that was all :laugh: Will let you know the bhp after the Rolling road day on the 30th :thumbsup:

is adi the same weekend every year, maybe tempted into attending next year, along with btcc weekend with a mate and the f1 should be a good year

right ok, cheers, mate will keep checks on forum for info and on the adi website as it would be a good opportunity to meet asn members