Anyone heading to ADI via the A34 / M4? South coast peoples?

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Folks, just putting the idea out there if anyone is heading to ADI from the south coast / hampshire surrey area.

I'll be heading up from basingstoke, up the A34 from M3 J7, then along the M4 from Chievley services. I'd imagine I'll be hitting the M4 about 8ish.

if anyone else is heading that way, it'd be cool to meet up :)

Me and Mattyboyc will be going up the M4 joining it at Reading. Not sure what time were leaving ATM, I'll text him and find out.

Sweet, let me know man. I can join at Reading or newbury, makes no real difference to me which way I go up from Basing

Sweet, let me know man. I can join at Reading or newbury, makes no real difference to me which way I go up from Basing

I will be working in Basingstoke friday night and just popping home for a shower ect,and then leaving, i reckon reading services around 8 ish could work, what do we need to do about our stand passes, myself and chris are on the list, can we get them off the gate when we pay????

Last edited:
Coming up from Worthing via A34 but fancy 8am latest breakfast at Leigh Delamere Services rather than Membury. Then Jct 18 to slightly backtrack to the venue.