North West-ADI Convoy

damo.h

Reaction score
Ok chaps, it's getting close now so anyone from our area wanting to convoy??
The plan would be to run into strenshem services around 07:00-07:15 to meet up with Paul and anyone else there, collect our stand passes grab a cuppa/breaky then carry on down as a group and meeting up with jojo on the stand at CC.

If anyone is interested stick your name down here then we know what passes jo needs to leave at strenshem for us.

Times & meet location TBA.

What time you thinking of leaving? Me and sandip and possibly a few others are planning on leaving Trafford centre around 5.30-6am.

Yeh same dude, was going to pm Sandip to find out times and location. Dannyh mentioned he and a few others will be up for it too.
JoJo's on about leaving our stand passes with Paul at strenthem services if we'd plan to run in to them. To make it a bit quicker lining up.
What ya think??

Ye im up for it and Trafford Centre sounds a good call, Krispy creams??
It will be me and R32ANT coming down for the convoy so we will join in and 5.30-6.00 sounds fine

Nice one danny iv Pm'd Sandip, sure it will be krispy's that's what he said a while back anyhoo.

Excellent! Enough time to grab some food ;)

This is getting earlier and earlier ! haha 5:00am ! :wtf:

safe to say i will be consuming alot of red bulls that day ! haha

Boot full of monster for me dude. More for Yr money tastes better and they do it in blue so I can colour code lol

Ill Set the alarm for 04:30 then ;)