ADI m25 south mimms services convoy!

Cribbon

Reaction score
Hi all anyone who will be going to Audi drivers international via m25 n past south mimms services are interest in a convoy put you names down, meeting time to be arranged!

Hi all anyone who will be going to Audi drivers international via m25 n past south mimms services are interest in a convoy put you names down, meeting time to be arranged!
I will be up for that mate,coming from edgware so just up the road.havent seen any london/essex convoys so lets get a few of us together.let me no about time and that :arco:

myself and bro (juicy) could be up for this as well. we are travelling from suffolk

awesome so that thats 5 on here plus my other mate in his audi and anouther in his golf! all u lot will say wtf at the golf! but trust been in it round the ring its good fun!

ok guys it takes around 2hrs from south mimms to get to castle combe with out stopping!

we need to get to combe by about 7.30 so need to leave services by 5.15-5.30 latest, so get there bright and early around 4.45-5

I will be there at 4.45am and will be parking - Area with the drop pin marker!

Names
- cribbon
- cribbons mate dave
- rob quattro
- jutlis
- jutlis - bro
- gwdolphingrey
- gumball b

If anyone would like number so can contact me on day if running late and when were in convoy feel free to drop me pm n will send arcoss

regards chris

Hi Guys, Im heading over from Norwich and wanted to be at combe for 730 so I may be up for this? I should be in the area at about that time so may as well tag along, that makes 2 Golfs!!! Be good to see you all

Wes.

cheers chris,i will be there at 4.45 give or take 5 mins my mate dan is coming along to for the ride.and i dont mind a golf or 2 coming along more the merryer mate.now the hard work begins [cleaning]...great map to find you too,ok chris see you sat morn nice n early.barry.:hi:

yeah will do! detailed mine at the weekend so nice n clean just need to give it a going over friday before work! but some c*** had scratched my door which has ****** me off,

not to bad, one of my mates had same sort of thing and got his polished out so fingers crossed

does someone want to pm me their number in case im late etc as i wont get the chance to get on line again before sat