Essex Meet - Thursday 17th March

Hopsta

Reaction score
The next Essex meet will be held on Thursday 17th March at the White Hart Pub in Springfield, Chelmsford From 7pm onwards.

As usual, everyone is welcome to come along and participate in the ususal chat and consumption of 2 meals for a tenner.

Here is a local map for those that have not attended before.

white_hart.sized.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there this time! Fancy 2 meals, will not have any lunch!
Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

You wont be alone there Rob, some peoples eyes are just too big for their bellies !

See you there... anyonelse? Usually a good cross range of VAG Cars, S4's, RS4, R32's, S3's etc etc oh and my sooty lol

Is there another pub within walking distance where I can park the BMW? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

dealer right next door to the pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif plus someone usually brings along their LHD M5.

Car enthusiast meet, not just for VAG. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Graham

Cool, then I will try to get there so long as I am not working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

No laughing at the car though.... And it's even worse - it might not be a 320, it might be a 318!!!!! Ah well, have to wait until tomorrow when it arrives....

Gives me something to aim for! If I get my new engine in intime, I shall be there!
If not, is the pub on a hill, coz then I could coast into the C/P !!!!!

vinnie

Yes we park the lower part of the car park on the left usually. Should be pretty easy to spot us all with all the 'nice' cars together.

I may have to miss this one as may possibly be on a Tour of GB. If I'm around I'll be there.

that sounds nice but i dont think i'd make it.. by the time i finsh work in nrth london and go home and change i'll never be there befor 8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif am i old enough to join in only just turning 20 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

I am not gonna get there until about 7.30 anyway so I am sure it wont matter. I am coming from Kent after travelling back from North London on the train. As long as they are still serving food I am there!

Rob

[ QUOTE ]
that sounds nice but i dont think i'd make it.. by the time i finsh work in nrth london and go home and change i'll never be there befor 8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif am i old enough to join in only just turning 20 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rare that we leave there before 10, so feel free to come along when you can. Food served til after 9 IIRC, so you wont go hungry either.

G

Gentle reminder, it's this Thursday. Hope to see some of you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Graham

Sorry for not turning up. Wife had the car and worked late. Lots of shouting etc etc. Me cooking my own tea.....

Hope it went well, will have to book the car in for the next one!