couple of others
042.jpg

049.jpg

012.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Thanks dude!

It's really on its *** isn't it

nITTO Darren some of those pic's of us chillin are a bit scary..

Looks like a cracking weekend.
wish I went, I spent the weekend rocking a boat and doing nothing.

Any chance of putting some names to faces?

Really good pics, mine is the Black A4 B6 with the red stickers, where did everyone get the audi sport number plate with usernames on from, i want one. Didn't get chance to have a chat, i ended up getting a stage 2 remap and there was loads to see. Cheers for the pics

Really good pics, mine is the Black A4 B6 with the red stickers, where did everyone get the audi sport number plate with usernames on from, i want one. Didn't get chance to have a chat, i ended up getting a stage 2 remap and there was loads to see. Cheers for the pics

the plates were my brain child mate sorry didnt get chance to meet/talk to you your B6 was mint very impressed with it if u want a plate i can get them made up there 15 quid each they can be customed as much as u like u can have the vynal underneath the plastic if u dont want carbon fibre only reason mine and frans were stuck to the front was to maintain the carbon look as if pressed under the plastic u loose the weave look pm me if u want more info :thumbsup:

Fantastic weekend. I and the wife had a great time even if the weather was a little poor on the Saturday the Sunday was HHOOTT DAMN HOT
Darren the pic's are great..

Yes great pics Darren and Colin, we all enjoyed too :thumbsup:

I'll try to look in this thread as much as I can, but it's taking forever to load, esp on my phone...

some fantastic pics! I have come home mardy, i don't know about anyone else. There i was thinking i had a nice car and then i see all yours etc. Thanks for that lol. I don't think i got any good pics of my yellow DTM. If i find some i'll post :arco: