Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Volkswagen and Audi track day, Castle Combe 16th July

Searching for 6th gear

Status
    Hi guys, I'm definatly up for this as i only live 15 mins away. Are there still passes on the gate? Could someone add my name to the list please.
    See you tomorrow.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi Heaven

Status
    It was a poor turn out for this in general due to the weather, but when I walked past the ASN stand, there was only three cars on it...
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

Avantageous

Status
    I went to this with Matt from the B6 section, we didn't even know there was a ASN stand! Overwise we would have been there!

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

Status
    My car is in bits so turned up in a 1.4 Fiesta Diesel!........doubt you'd have wanted that on the ASN stand anyway..lol

Freelance Automotive Photography

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    It was a poor turn out for this in general due to the weather, but when I walked past the ASN stand, there was only three cars on it...
    Simple Many could not be bothered.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

CMD

Status
    Here are some pictures of the day.. we had a great day and meet and bumped into some nice people ..

AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Some good pics there Col
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

events moderator

Status
    good pics col i do love jacks audi a1 (the white one) its the first properly modded a1 ive seen
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    great collection of cars there. shame about the weather. lets hope AITP has the sun shining on it

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    great collection of cars there. shame about the weather. lets hope AITP has the sun shining on it
    i do hope so buddy
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFurlong View Post
    I went to this with Matt from the B6 section, we didn't even know there was a ASN stand! Overwise we would have been there!
    Yer where was the ASN stand?, i couldn't take the B6 due to a damaged shoulder, ( me not the car ) but we did have a B7 with us, the only car i recognised was colins all be it minus the front number plate, still going back in october as can't make AITP this year. ( gutted ),We need some of these goodies that were disscused a while back, brollies,t-shirts ect
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Yer where was the ASN stand?, i couldn't take the B6 due to a damaged shoulder, ( me not the car ) but we did have a B7 with us, the only car i recognised was colins all be it minus the front number plate, still going back in october as can't make AITP this year. ( gutted ),We need some of these goodies that were disscused a while back, brollies,t-shirts ect
    As you could see I went with Vagowner's due to the LACK of interest from this Forum/Club All but 4 members failed to show up from Vagowners Club which was not bad.. With regards to my number plate i lost it between J41 M4 and Castle Combe (anyone found it lol) so i need to order some new pressed plates. Myself and the wife had a great time meeting up with the Vagowners crowd and bumped into a few old faces. I'm back there again in September and again in October. It's a shame you are missing out AITP this year. B6 numbers are low.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Yer i'm gutted about AITP this year as i thought last years was a great day out, i will be at castle coombe in october no matter what the weather, i've not been to the october one before so don't know whether there will be club stands ( obviously not ours lol ), as for the lack of B6's at shows i know what you mean but i think it's starting to make them now stand out even more as a great looking car with a stance like no other.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA

CMD

Status
    Well said and very, very true.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12