Kent meet.......

Meet at a service station and go for a drive around and then to a pub to get some food

• Total voters
I was joking by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif , is 1pm OK with everyone, if so Lunch it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif . If anyone is in South or East Kent and needs a lift because they are carless or whatever Kevin and I will be racing up from that area so you can line the roads and wave!!

or you could jump in Kev's car as he passes as he is a bit sloooow, sorry Kev couldn't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was joking by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif , is 1pm OK with everyone, if so Lunch it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif . If anyone is in South or East Kent and needs a lift because they are carless or whatever Kevin and I will be racing up from that area so you can line the roads and wave!!

or you could jump in Kev's car as he passes as he is a bit sloooow, sorry Kev couldn't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My car goes fast enough... I've got a letter from Gwent Police to prove it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

Just to clarify........

Saturday JUne 4th at 1.00 PM at

The Grasshopper Inn, Moorhouse (A25) Nr Westerham, Kent/Surrey TN16 2EU.
Telephone: 01959 563136

Is this correct guys.

[ QUOTE ]
Second Thoughts TDI would probably scare the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif outta her, and where would she stay whilst we in the pub - not fair!

[/ QUOTE ]

NSD, i'd looook after her, while all you boys are looking at each others cars.

He He, the master plan is nearly complete. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Bring a lead! I presume your talking about your dog mate ...well hope so anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Your saying his bitches are easy...TDI your terrible man....show a little respect please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Indeedy it is, hope we will have a nice day - I'm Sure that'll bring some more out.

Oh bitch cats...... ahhh right!
TDI you always were partial to feline pussies when noones looking! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Has anyone got vag.com that is likely to be coming on the 4th as I am convinced my car is not running right. Seems to be down on power. Can still hear the turbo but doesnt seem to pull like it used to???

Will probably have to take it to a rolling road to find out for sure, just want to see what vag.com has to say about it.

Cheers

Rob

My ex was a lap dancer! Can think of better ways to spend £20 on personally.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'll hopefully be there if my good old mate and friend Outlore is picking me up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll hopefully be there if my good old mate and friend Outlore is picking me up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe thats what you think.... it was all a dream, well more of a nightmare really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Ohh god. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Hopefully Rob, hopefully.

Anyone enough about you guys, hows my best mate in the whole world, how you doing Outlore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Look forward to meeting you NSD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Look forward to meeting you NSD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol... I dare you to wear a MelonHat (TM) as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah, i double dare you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Two MelonHats (TM) ?

I only have one head... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

TDi-line = Turbo diesel injection S-line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or Dan. Whichever you feel more comfortable with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HAHAHA can imaging everyone shouting NSD all over the place ....Oi NSD nice meeting you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I will definitely be there, possibly going to drag a few mates along (non Audi, but could boost the numbers a touch!!)

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA can imaging everyone shouting NSD all over the place ....Oi NSD nice meeting you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You turning up Conor? Hope so....

Whose Conor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll try mate but difficult if the wife decides to go to her parents with the little'un im there mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'll be there, if i can start my car, it has just developed a starter problem, for which I will be posting my question about what starter motor I need and how easy/hard it is to fit.
btw Fasteddie = Eric - of course! nice to meet you Dan and James. I may need a push to bump the car as I doubt I will have time to fix it but will be there! Will be traveling up with Kevint (bet you cant guess his his name!) see you all there