GTI International 2011 25th+26th June. OFFICIAL THREAD

good stuff, im there for the 2 days and glad i can buy at the gate as i forgot to order online. not saving much oredering online anyway so bobs your uncle

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks, university has been busy but I'm done for the summer so I'm back :p
The numbers are looking good but not amazing, can we all remember to add our names to the 'official guest list' in the thread above (or below im not sure which) so I know how many on each day etc. EVERYONE is invited to be on the stand no matter what age/colour/state/mods on car etc it really is about all of ASN meeting up and having a great weekend along with lots of other clubs with the same thing in mind.

Anywho, I will try and answer questions quicker if all else fails, PM me and I will attempt to read my emails :thumbsup:

Take care all, we will see you in a few weeks :)

Stacey

This is not the guest list so if your name is not down I don't know your coming. I'm too lazy to pick through the thread and see who is down or not.

In other news GTI organisers have decided that they will send ALL the club passes to my house which is unhelpful of them! Has anyone got any ideas of a meeting point where we can give out these passes as I am not sending 30+ passes out in the post! Someone will definatly be there on both days to issue the passes however it will be at an arranged time and if your not there, we can meet you at the gate and sort you out.
Phone numbers will be issued nearer the time to all the people who are in attendance so you all have a contact incase of proplems etc :)

Message me if any of this makes no sense!

Much thankyness
Stacey

This is not the guest list so if your name is not down I don't know your coming. I'm too lazy to pick through the thread and see who is down or not.

In other news GTI organisers have decided that they will send ALL the club passes to my house which is unhelpful of them! Has anyone got any ideas of a meeting point where we can give out these passes as I am not sending 30+ passes out in the post! Someone will definatly be there on both days to issue the passes however it will be at an arranged time and if your not there, we can meet you at the gate and sort you out.
Phone numbers will be issued nearer the time to all the people who are in attendance so you all have a contact incase of proplems etc :)

Message me if any of this makes no sense!

Much thankyness
Stacey

That's odd Stace, you usually click on the dropdown menu on their website, and they send you the tickets and stand passes in the same envelope! Kind of lazy on their part of sending them all to you!!

I will be there for 07.30 and i could help if need be after 9.00 am

I had a go at them when i first booked my tickets and she said they were doing this i said it was crazy and they will end up with huge amounts of people at the gates trying to sort out there mess it just doesnt make sense they were sending the tickets out why couldnt they just put them in and sent you a few extra's incase people forgot to book it

Yup ^^ Right on Steve, oh well we will insue the mess/stress/potential accident waiting to happen and then write an email to explain the obvious stupidity of the idea. It is going to cause major probs!

Im trying to think of the best place as i used to live in lutterworth it depends where everyone is coming form if it was off the m1 atjunction 20 then id say the travel lodge carpark at lutterworth. Are you know coming on the sat Stacey?

Travelodge
Rugby Road
Lutterworth, Leicestershire LE17 4BP

how am i going to get my pass as im going up on the sunday only stacey or will there be someone on the gate as on sat handing them out

As already stated this is crazy, member's will be coming from all sides of the UK along with the fact that some are going super early on the Saturday morning, some are only going on Sunday. Man the event organisers at GTI HQ have made a mess of it big time.Stacey PM sent.

Right, Fran CMD is sending me a self addressed envelope (sp?) and he will give you yours along with a few others. If anyone else wants to do this then PM me and I'll give you my address. (good ideas if a bunch of you are going together early) if we sold stuff/got sponsored/paid fees to join ASN, I would have no prob just sending them all out but Im a skint student sorry :p

Any who as I say PM me your name and which days you are in attendance if you want to send me an SAE I'll give you my address

Cheers
Stacey

Darren i have asked Stacey for the following passes to be sent to me.

Grant (s4twiggy)
Mick (MickyRay)
Fran (FranA3)
Drmole (Darren)
CMD (Myself)

Once i have received the passes i will meet with you all and hand them out a week or so before GTI.

this is me puttin my name down for passes. i shall be there for the 2 days aswel

Darren i have asked Stacey for the following passes to be sent to me.

Grant (s4twiggy)
Mick (MickyRay)
Fran (FranA3)
Drmole (Darren)
CMD (Myself)

Once i have received the passes i will meet with you all and hand them out a week or so before GTI.
thanks col appriciate it bud , it seams a bit of a mess up by the organisers of the event doesnt it

Are we talking about the club stand passes? If so I'll send you a SAE Stacey - I'm already on the guest list thread. I'm just buying a ticket on the gate because I forgot to do the early bird thing.

Ok, I just had a look at the online booking form. there's no longer the drop down menu for stand passes, so that's why they are sending the passes to the clubstand organiser. Same with AudiDrivers International, I get all the stand passes, but I tend to meet up with the members prior to arriving to the event to hand the passes out!

£20 at the door per person also, that's per day! Getting expensive!!

Are we talking about the club stand passes? If so I'll send you a SAE Stacey - I'm already on the guest list thread. I'm just buying a ticket on the gate because I forgot to do the early bird thing.
yes mate we are talking about the club stand passes

Ok, I just had a look at the online booking form. there's no longer the drop down menu for stand passes, so that's why they are sending the passes to the clubstand organiser. Same with AudiDrivers International, I get all the stand passes, but I tend to meet up with the members prior to arriving to the event to hand the passes out!

£20 at the door per person also, that's per day! Getting expensive!!

This was the idea Jo, I was gunner hand them out but firstly wouldn't have a clue where to meet and secondly people are coming different days/times etc. It's a pain! And yes, it's getting uber expensive. I think the "early bird" tickets were saving you about £5 that's it!!

Just booked mine

Early bird finishes on the 31st of May, advance tickets finish on the 13th of June. Forms a bit odd, if you click the link to advance booking then click the terms and conditions, when you click the back to form link you get the early bird price of £14.95pp (per day) instead of the advance price of £16.95pp (per day)

Will be sending my pp enveloped today stacey

Early bird finishes on the 31st of May, advance tickets finish on the 13th of June. Forms a bit odd, if you click the link to advance booking then click the terms and conditions, when you click the back to form link you get the early bird price of £14.95pp (per day) instead of the advance price of £16.95pp (per day)

Thanks for pointing that out! I've just bought my Early Bird ticket for the Sunday. Definitely click on T&Cs first.

Right guys,

thanks for the PM's I will send them out when I get the SAE please can you just pop in a cover letter saying who for and what day so I can 1.ensure you get the right amout of passes
2.get passes for the right day
3.keep a list of who has had what

Many thanks
Stacey

Just FYI, there's nothing to stop us from driving onto the clubstand to get our passes, I did it last year, it's not as heavily 'policed' as audi drivers.