East Anglia meet up ?? cambs, essex, herts suffolk

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
Hi

im in cambridge.

used to have a meet up with the corrado guys every so often. pub lunch, pint or 2 (depending if your driving) and look at everyones cars.

Im an s3 driver so obviously would be interested in seeing anyones S3 but any audi or indeed VAG car would be welcome.

anyone interested in early february?

Sounds like a plan - may even have my big turbo installed by then....

Let me know when you have some thoughts on dates and location.

Greg

Well after the 6th of Jan and within two weeks of that date I'll still be in the UK with my A3 so would be up for a meet.

Currently in Spalding, Lincs with my folks and once the cars fixed I'd be happy to meet up in the general region.

Guys,

You're more than welcome to come along to the TT meet (plus other cars!). It's monthly at the Cambridge Motel.

The Cambridge Motel (Dunsbridge Turnpike, Shepreth, Hertfordshire, SG8 6RA. Tel:01763 260414) is on the A10.

It started as TT's only and to be fair it is mainly still that but there's normally a couple of S4s, a Scooby and the occasional A4, etc, etc. Many of the cars have the same tuning/handling options that you guys may look at including the MTM big turbo conversion.

They're a friendly bunch and there's a good carpark more than big enough for us all. We normally eat there as well as the host is very friendly and the food is good.

So far January's dates not published but it's likelly to be the 19th as it's always mid Month of a Wednesday.

Let me know if you would like to be kept up to date.

We normally get good numbers i.e. 20-25 cars. I'll let you know.

there seems to be quite a few people from other forums heading to Southend tomorrow(New Years Day)anyone gonna be neading down that way?

No problems with "other marques". We "EVEN" have Scooby's!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

If you guys are after something a little more Essex based then there's also a Chelmsford meet which is normally on the middle Tuesday each month.

I'll post this as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here's the info guys. The 'TT' one is closest to what you was looking for but there's details of the Tyresmoke Chelmsford meet as well.

"TT" etc Meet :
Wed 12th Jan 19:00 - 19:30 onwards
The Cambridge Motel, Dunsbridge Turnpike, Shepreth, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 6RA. Tel:01763 260414 (Its on the A10).

Tyresmoke Chelmsford Meet :
Tuesday 18th Jan 19:00 onwards
White Hart Pub, White Hart Lane, Springfield, Chelmsford

The Tyresmoke meet at Chelmsford sounds interesting as its only 15mins from mine,think i'll head over and say hello,what is the majority of people who attend this?
do they have have website?

Most are on another website but the last time I posted their name on here I got spanked by the moderators. I know the management has changed since then but I don't want to upset anyone.

Basically you'll find a collection of :
R32
S3
RS4
S4
Scooby
Clio
A4
A3
etc

i know which site you mean Scotty,am looking forward to meeting a few people and am looking forward to seeing your car aswell.

Did this Cambridge meet ever materialise as a matter of interest?

[ QUOTE ]
Did this Cambridge meet ever materialise as a matter of interest?

[/ QUOTE ]

they went for a rolling road day glen.

Oh poo... Hope another one comes up. A meet not a rolling road that is.

The ones I mentioned happeneda as the do every month. This month they coincide on the 17th.

[ QUOTE ]
Most are on another website but the last time I posted their name on here I got spanked by the moderators. I know the management has changed since then but I don't want to upset anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post away - put a link to the thread and link back to here from the other site too...

The best way of getting big meets seems to be to post across forums...

Just so everyone knows.. there is a meet up tomorrow night (20th April) and the Cambridge Motel, Dunsbridge Turnpike, Shepreth, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 6RA. Tel:01763 260414 (Its on the A10).

Link to event organiser... CLICK HERE

It is but there's normally a couple of us in S4s, M3, Scooby plus the occaisional A3/S3 etc.

Are you scared of TTers then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Everyone's welcome.