Kent Meet???

Rob W8

Reaction score
Website
www.w8performance.co.uk
Surely some of you guys live in kent and want to meet up?

All the meets seem to be 'Up North' anyone fancy standing out in the cold and looking at cars down this way?

Any Suggestions welcome?

Rob

i would be up for this, live just north of london so kent isn't very far (well depending where it is mind you)

It will have to be in an evening as it will be rammed in the day. Dont think they shut till late though so will have lights in the multi storey.

Could meet there and then go for a drink in one of the bar bits there?

Are Wednesday or Thursday a good day for everyone?

What about Sunday 23rd Jan at a pub?

Will put a few options forward, will make sure it has a big ish car park, or we can meet somewhere before hand (Clacket Lane Services?) then all drive to a pub?

There are quite a few pubs around that area, but if we had a bit of a drive then it might be a laugh as well.

I think Bluewater might be busy on the weekend and only suggested the evening as we can park in the multistorey and get a bit of space and light. Sunday with lunch is a better idea, plus I can clean the car in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Any takers for meeting at 12pm at Clacket lane and heading off from there?

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

1pm it is.

Anyone else?

Clacket Lane @ 1pm on Sunday 22nd Jan.

Do you want to be on the clockwise or anti clockwise side?
Anti Clockwise is easier for me but it doesnt really matter. I guess you would rather meet clockwise neversaydie?

Kind of important or could be lonely!!!

rob

Yeah, might have to make this one. Bluewater is that bad on the weekend if you use one of the carpark furthers away from the shooping centre. Preferably the House of Fraser/Cinema carpark. We had a UK-Mkivs meet in November and plenty of space.

Yeah I might be up for this. Bluewater is a good location and normally best in the evening's as the c.parks a empty plus well lit.

I'm in North London shouldn't take too long to get there.

i be able to make this one so i'll head down aswell,ok if bring some others with me?

Hi guys i've sent a few pm's out but just incase anyone doesn't here whats happened can all those who are interested in going to the Kent meet please email nsd@blueyonder.co.uk for further details and information. This is now the main point of contact for getting the meet organised. Everything will be explained in due course. Any problems just pm me. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Daz said:
I went to a meet in the past at the
Park Gate Inn,
Ashford Road,
Hollingbourne,
MAIDSTONE,
ME17 1PG
It's just round the corner from Leeds Castle and easy to get to from the M20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twas me that used to organise a kent meet across several forums at the PArk Gate Inn as a above or the Grasshopper Inn in Westerham (between J5 & 6 M25). The latter has a massive car park and hosts quite a few car club events too.

Not able to make the BW meet, although I have heard the 5-0 tend to get very anoyed at car meets there.

Graham

Hmmm, not good guys!

I, we all should be ashamed even though my car didnt want to go I did! (kicks car).

Rob, we can meet up another time if ya want? Maybe this time we can meet some where more central to everyone?

Hurrah,no longer banned. Try and behave yourself from now on mate.

I am happy to meet again although I will probably be in my Impreza though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Speak to you soon mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

thank you thank you! Im treading very carefully - Not really posting much because I feel I may say something out of line again so just being able to post occasionaly suits me!

you missed all the action then. Me and my mate in haouse of fraser car park and no other sole in sight. Constantly looking at audis coming in and seeing they were full of families and did not want to stand in the cold with us!

Need to try and organise something soon before I lose my faith in the social abilites of Audi owners and move over the the dark Impreza side!

Sorry guys I missed all this!!!

I think someone needs to take down all the email addresses of people that might want to come and have something to do when we get there like Go karting or bowling say.