Audis in the park convoy and routes thread

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Great! Just booked two tickets now, so add me to the list! And incase you couldn't guess, my names Chris :D

You booked then, i recon we'll be leaving around 7ish, i'll text you nearer the day and probly meet ya in dedbrook lane for the run up,i've just booked the saturday off work so will have all day to clean her ( bet it p's down )

A few things
1. cant get my computer to do the name tag thingy
2. i cant find my ticket yhe other half has moved it and cant remember where :mad:
3. saraha3 is that a pic of you at the bottom of your posts :eyebrows: :hubbahubba: lol

A few things
1. cant get my computer to do the name tag thingy
2. i cant find my ticket yhe other half has moved it and cant remember where :mad:
3. saraha3 is that a pic of you at the bottom of your posts :eyebrows: :hubbahubba: lol

Tazzy you going up on saturday or early sunday? Drop me a Pm mate.

Yes mate it is.......she's about as tiny as that pic in real life too!...lol
:undwech:

Cal sorry never called Friday went out for food and forgot, will call you later if thats ok.

Cheers

im comming right down the m6 from scotland so if anyone wants to latch on feel free, also note that ill be comming on the saturday and leaving on the sunday

What sort of time from payment should i expect the tickets for the show through? sure i booked mine last Monday and still not had them :(

Tim, they can take a few days, i just received mine on Saturday, I think Cal is sending them out in batches, rather than ad-hoc, so hold fire, im sure they will be with you, and if not and you cant make it, i guess it will be no great loss hey ;)

ONLY JOKING MATE :friends:

You booked then, i recon we'll be leaving around 7ish, i'll text you nearer the day and probly meet ya in dedbrook lane for the run up,i've just booked the saturday off work so will have all day to clean her ( bet it p's down )

Lol, only just seen this thread. Lucky you, I've got 2 cars to clean and I work 3 jobs! I can see Saturday night being a very late one!

Yeah, just text me during the week, and I'll meet you on Deadbrook Lane, no problems. It should take about an hour and a half to get there I reckon, so 7ish should be fine. It may be just me at 7, no A6, as my step dads going to drive that up and its his birthday on the Sunday! Doubt he wants to get up too early on his birthday! Speak to you next week Matt

hey people anyone heading down from the east midlands way ?...

East Yorks so M62, M18 n M1 for me anyone coming from that way or going down the M1 etc who wants to convoy down?

Last edited: