EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Farhan

Thread: Exclusive to ASN: CG Blacklight & V7 Combo

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status

Exclusive to ASN: CG Blacklight & V7 Combo

Exclusive offer for Audi Sport Members Only!!!

Chemical Guys Black Light Radient Finish Sealant & Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Gloss Spray Sealant

The RRP is £31.90 - ASN OFFER £27.00 (saving you £4.90)

These two products work very well together and you can use the Hybrid V7 for topping up protection and as a quick detailer on your general maintenance washes. (The V7 comes with its own spray head).

Black Light works well on all colours and you can even get great reflections on silver

Chemical Guys Black Light Radient Finish is crafted and formulated especially for car lovers who aim for the smoothest , sharpest and wettest reflection possible with strong durability ,ease of application and anti static property.
    It has a fully synthetic nano blended formulation with a massive emulsion of gloss enhancers coupled with the new bi - blend technology that leaves one crazy slick finish. The new blending technology allows for vastly homogeneous mixture resulting in an extremely smooth finish once the applied layer is fully and properly cured.

For best results apply by hand via a foam or microfiber applicator. Apply in a thin and even coat. Due to the Nano blending formulation BLACK LIGHT will blend and cure in around 15 minutes, then use a plush microfiber towel to buff off. To reach optimum results allow 30 minutes before reapplying a second coat.

Hybrid V7
    When selecting to design a new sprayable sealant and hybrid gloss enhancer spray detailer we decided to work from the ground up. We wanted something that was unthinkable, a product that would vanish into the finish instantly. A durable sealant that would disappear into the surface in a single wipe delivering long lasting superior optical-clarity and a high-shine slick finish. Hybrid V7 has undergone extensive testing to deliver a superior high gloss, wet shine, deep, reflective finish that takes any surface, wax or base sealant to the next level. Hybrid V7 works at a nano-spec level and bonds to surfaces instantly while its hybrid fast-flash technology virtually disappears into your finish leaving a durable streak-free high gloss, slick, non-stick finish.
    Hybrid V7- Optical Select uses state of the art optical gloss enhancers and a process of RBA- Rapid Bond Acceleration to deliver a transparent high gloss finish combined with a durable protective coating for paint, glass and virtually all exterior surfaces.. Utilizing a proprietary bonding system Hybrid V7 can also be used in detailing and maintaining rubber and plastic exterior surfaces delivering a durable and invisible UV coating that 100% non-greasy or "waxy".

To take advantage of this offer payments can be sent via Paypal to accounts@ juicydetailing.co.uk (remove the space) for a total of £29.95 inc postage and include in the notes ASN BL/V7 so I know for tracking purposes.

Your items will be upgraded at our cost to 1st class recorded via Royal Mail

If you have any further questions please feel free to drop me a pm or email juicyjen@ juicydetailing.co.uk (again remove the space)

Last edited by Juicy Jen; 13th April 2012 at 15:56.

Authorised Sponsor of Audi-Sport.net with exclusive offers for members

2012 8P3 AKA The Green Goblin in Exclusive Java Green, Stage 1 Shark bite

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Jen, hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread, but here are some photos I took after using this amazing combo this week:

Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    Car's looking amazing Warren oh I so want my black one back!!!

How did you find the application? As it may be useful information for the others

Status
    The best news of all for a lazy oaf like myself is that both are suprisingly easy to apply and remove.

BLACK LIGHT
    For the Black Light I used the Dodo finger mitt applicator. Appreciate it's billed as being a wax applicator but worked really well applying the Black Light in an even manner without soaking product back up. I left the first coat on for about 30 minutes, whipped it off with the Eurow Shag polishing cloth and then did another coat which I left on for a further 20 minutes. Again took this off with a Eurow cloth and easy as pie. Very little effort required. Lovely deep purple colour, great smell, and no annoying dusting detected when you buff it off, so car looks good as is.

V7 SEALANT - The icing on the cake
    Applied this with just an old AutoGlym microfibre cloth I had kicking about. I do one panel at a time, apply with one cloth then immediately buff it up with a Eurow so it removes any residual product and leave surface completely dry. This stuff is fantastic, the depth of the reflections it gives on dark paints is like nothing else I've ever used. It smells gorgeous, and works on any surface (even glass). After my faux pas buying some Megs NXT Quik detailer spray as I'd run out of anything else, it's gone straight in the bin and I'll only be using V7 on this car from now on as it brings the paint alive.

EDIT: I'm not an avid detailer and I don't know much about cleaning cars, so if you assume this has been done by an idiot imagine what it could look like if someone with a clue had done it!
    Last edited by warren_S3; 2nd February 2012 at 15:22.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

A-k
    Neutral

Status
    Looks good always fancied trying a few more products from chemical guys, got some stripper scent and ez creme.

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    Ez Creme in my opinion is one of the best glazes on the Market and I generally always use it after a full correction

Neutral

Status
    Hi Jen,

Have you tried the new Lava wax from C Guys ,,,,,,,, if so any good

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jay z B View Post
    Hi Jen,

Have you tried the new Lava wax from C Guys ,,,,,,,, if so any good
    I should be getting my pot within the next week and as a reseller of CG we are not allowed to sell publicly until the end of February due to the limited amounts of stock coming into the UK.

From what I've seen it looks amazing and the texture of the wax is completely different to anything else of the market. It more of a liquid paste as such like CG wheel guard if you've ever used that? I'd say it's not necessarily for somebody that has never waxed as you have to be quite careful with application.

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    If anybody requires any other products from our website in conjunction with this offer please feel free to drop me a pm or give me a call at the unit on 01207 299596

5th Gear

Status
    Hi Jen, just to add to this i bought my hybrid from you guys ages ago but heres a reflection of blacklight and hybrid on Lava Grey
    Paullie likes this.
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

Neutral

Status
    Hi Jen would there be any benefits using dodo juice purple haze between these two.
    on a phantom black s3.
    thanks tom

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    It would give you a slightly more wet look as waxes have a tendancy to add more gloss rather than glassy....no harm in doing this.