Best advert of all time

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
OK, I am opening this post to see what people think is THE best TV advert of all time.

All considered, which is the best all rounder, funny, and makes you remember the product.

I am torn between 2.

First one being an old super noodles advert - his missus wants some after he's been and made some, he holds the bowl away and the dog eats it, and then he gives her the lot and she's chuffed. What sticks in my mind was 'oh you really love me don't you!'

Genius.

Second one being the Compare the Market advert. Simples.

I can't find it on youtube, and I can't can't remember which manufacturer it was for...

but the ad where it shows a couple of blokes getting out of a van and putting padding round a lamppost then drive off. Next thing you see is some bloke walking along, head turned sideways looking at a poster for a new car (renault I think it was) and isn't payin attention to where he's walking...

There was a show on TV over xmas of the best tv advert....

one of the top ones was the Sony advert when they dropped all the bouncy balls down the hill in San Fransico, Simples was up there in the top ten and the advert than won was the Hovis advert where the kid travels through time on his way home with a loaf!!! Bit disappointed that won to be honest

If anyone says the Cadbury's advert with the two kids wiggling their eyebrows they're going to get banned!

I likes this one very much. Great track remix, great dancing (from this guy), great technical skill, great relation to the point of the product and great car :icon_thumright:

Last edited by a moderator:
i did the gorilla thing on a camping trip last year on bonfire night, i got lots of pot's and pans, set them up while everyone was watching the fire, then let rip at the opportune moment. class advert

We didn't get it in the UK AFAIK, but I like this one:

[ytv]dn4TJrpbeYs[/ytv]

And I've posted it before, and probably will again, but this is my fave though - no funnies but it nicely depicts what it's all about:

[ytv]lzIU_XOx_LQ[/ytv]

Regards,

Rob.

Apparently Voted Best Beer Commercial of the Year.

[ytv]QJAyPuw9Rbo[/ytv]