Quattro Pic(s).

your argument for RWD rather than Quattro as safer is hilarious and thats why all these pics are homemade jobbies

Then allow me to elaborate :hi:

Audi-RS6-Fun.jpg

audi_r8_crash_dead.jpg

BMW20m520drift.jpg

1. Best Car for the Gay Professional
2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan

I was a skeptic when BMW unveiled a new style direction for arguably the best midsize sedan on the planet. However, as with all things forward-thinking, once a look and feel has been perfected, it's time to push the envelope again. This car embodies the essence of today's gay man.
http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayproductreviews/tp/gaycars.htm

you were saying x

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan

I was a skeptic when BMW unveiled a new style direction for arguably the best midsize sedan on the planet. However, as with all things forward-thinking, once a look and feel has been perfected, it's time to push the envelope again. This car embodies the essence of today's gay man.

you were saying x

Can't argue with that!

Now I understand HB's quote "I love this, and I love giving it back. I also love Audi-Sport.net, and I love all (most) of you. So I'm sticking around." seems to be more to this than meets the eye then....;)

BMW's are not that great, had a couple and didn't enjoy them, rear wheel drive is great in the right car, and the right car ain't a BMW if you ask me.

If you really want an animal RWD try a 200sx with a few mods, not some pansie 3 door saloon with too much trickery. It's all or nothing for me, I like the Audi Quattro for the sure footed aspect, but I also like a decent RWD when the mood takes me, not a half way house BMW.

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan

you were saying x

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: good one, I like!

Can't deny I love a bit of rear-end action, as long as I'm not the one on all fours; hang on, this is a bit like the RWD vs. 4WD debate again, with a hint of bumming this time :sex:

I admit it, I'm gay and I drive a BMW. Don't you know that being one of them there gays is the best way to pull hot women? I even married one, bonus :thumbsup:

BMW's are not that great, had a couple and didn't enjoy them, rear wheel drive is great in the right car, and the right car ain't a BMW if you ask me.

If you really want an animal RWD try a 200sx with a few mods, not some pansie 3 door saloon with too much trickery. It's all or nothing for me, I like the Audi Quattro for the sure footed aspect, but I also like a decent RWD when the mood takes me, not a half way house BMW.

I'm disappointed to hear such piffle and balderdash from you old Beanoir. Audi vs BMW is one thing, then you had to bring Datsuns into it...

"An animal RWD" bring to my mind a not-very-good chassis! With the pansie 3 door saloon you can turn all the trickery off with one button then you get a car which is safe or animal depending on what you do with it. With a modern 4wd rocket (Audi RS45600S97, Nipsubishi EvoMRFuKu 933986) you get very very high limits and a very very very big accident if you cross them.

I hope you don't think I'm arguing the toss here, I respect your beliefs one and (almost) all! :hi:

I just sing from a different book :p
untitled1.jpg

Vorhees & HotBox. :box::friends::beerchug:

Thanks for making my day guys. Love this thread.

Can we have one of these every week? Better than any soap opera...

Cheers,

Indeed. The two best things about Audi-Sport :

The Banter and Jase!!

Cheers,

i've driven loads of bm's and to be fair a 120d is good fun, but admitting to actually own one?? haha as for beating the s3.... he may have been a hairdresses? (only kidding guys) lol but i must admit it was great fun wiping the smirk of a certain e46 m3 drivers face the other day in my french fwd f reg 205 gti with a scrapyard turbo attached to it haha