puddle v chav

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
fail-owned-puddle-win.jpg

lol, I once did this to a postie, purely accidental, didnt know it was that deep, lol

That's an offence you know, so having the reg plate on display isn't very clever. :no:

Well funny though! :)

I thing th elaw is pecifically aimed at splashing people. That's not a person, it's a chav therefore I beleive no offence has taken place :icon_thumright:

ermm it isn't

I'll have a look into that, I have heard something about it but it was a while back.

Back on topic though, have it! (if he is a chav and not just some kid in a tracksuit).

T

Yeah putting the number plate on the net is not an offence however the driver is commiting an offence, its call inconsiderate driving, there was a lad done this week for posting the same thing on Youtube, got a nasty fine and points for it!

Proper funny though!

Yup, I'm on about the offence being committed, the number plate just aids police to find the offenders. Someone was done for a youtube vid of a similar incident a few months back, points and fine.

Yup, I'm on about the offence being committed, the number plate just aids police to find the offenders

and the MP's fiddle their expenses and they are on full view of everyman and his dog but woe betide anyone splashing someone in their car.....just shows where this countries heading Joe

and the MP's fiddle their expenses and they are on full view of everyman and his dog but woe betide anyone splashing someone in their car.....just shows where this countries heading Joe

I'm not having a moan, I don't even give a damn if they do or don't get done, thought I'd just mention it that's all. :icon_thumright:

The MP thing though is a different matter altogether, fcuking cnuts!

How can that be an offense to drive through a poxy puddle & splash someone, peeeerrrrlllleeeasseeeeee

How can that be an offense to drive through a poxy puddle & splash someone, peeeerrrrlllleeeasseeeeee

Yup:
Yeah putting the number plate on the net is not an offence however the driver is commiting an offence, its call inconsiderate driving, there was a lad done this week for posting the same thing on Youtube, got a nasty fine and points for it!

If its done deliberatly i understand it could be an offence. Obviously there are obvious exceptions.......LOL

maybe it was consenting? His yearly bath?

I hope he was swerving wildly or his passenger is a bit over weight...