Blonde joke

grim ree

Old-n-crumbly
Reaction score
I take no responsibility - this was told by the captain of my golf club -

A blonde boards a transatlantic flight, takes her seat in economy and the plane takes off.
When the seat belt sign goes off she gets up, moves into the first class section, takes an empty seat and sits down. The fight attendant goes up to her and says ' I'm sorry madam you can't sit here' .
The blonde replies 'I'm blonde and gorgeous and I'm staying here'
The flight attendant goes to the co-pilot and explains the problem and he says he'll deal with it.
He goes to the blonde and tells her she can't sit in first class but gets the same response. This baffles him and he tells the captain the problem
The captain says' Leave it to me, I'm married to a blonde and I know how to deal with them'
He then goes into first class, bends over the blonde and whispers in her ear, she immediately says 'Oh I'm sorry' and returns to her seat in the economy section
The co-pilot and flight attendant ask the captain how he'd solved the problem and he replied 'I told her this part of the plane isn't going to New York'

Sorry

I, like the captain, am married to a blonde and i have to confess that reading this made a little bit of wee come out! Bang on! :blink:

Grim. Where do you play golf?

If you ever fancy a game over at Chipping Norton, let me know. Any excuse to go up there...

Cheers,

Pavenham in Bedfordshire, you may have seen us on TV recently, our clubhouse burnt down!

Yeah, I do remember hearing that. What do you play off? I'm finally getting my game back in order after very sporadic playing for 10 years. Should be back below 10 this week.

A golfing weekend away in Devon last weekend, and 2 more days in Chepstow this Sunday/Monday. Hard life in March...

Cheers,