I'm speechless, I'm not marrying now

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/

I was ******* my pants & its 46 pages long so far, check page 45 I think where the little kid sees the picture, lol, lmao cant stop laughing.

"I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God"

I tell yer its addictive as its so fecking funny, I got to about page 8 before I had to stop as I was literally crying with laughter & peeing myself, had to run to the toilet man before I wet my pants, lol, one of the funniest threads I've ever read, what they are saying man & its true aswell its not a joke, lol, lmfao

read on mate.. please i need some 1 else to reflect the weird yet fecking haleriousness!!! lmfao

I needed to sleep for 2 hours earlier cause I was so fecked from laughing so much, Boydie sent me the link on msn & we were just ******* ourselves over it, I'll check back on it later, but check that little black kid on page 44-45, lol, lmfao, lmfao

i have woken my missis up from laughing my tits off!! shes now giggling to her self on the laptop!!

l
m
f
a
o

lol, lol, lmfao, lol, lol I'm nearly ******* myself again, lol

reminds me of a scene out of deuce bigalow "thats one big **** bitch" lol, lol, lmfao, lol

i have reached the end of the thread!! i am physicly wet where i been crying with laughter, my back hurts, my ribs hurt, my belly hurts, my face hurts! im knackerd now!!

that black kid omfg... you mean this 1

yetty.gif

jeeezz it nearly 2am!!

now you know why I had it for 2 hours earlier, man thats funny, I mean seriously its hilarious

tis funny but its troll
he said he was a virgin yet shes got a bun in that sunblest bakery

No word of a lie its 100% true, as you can see they both have myspace pages too, lol, lol lmfao

lol, lmfao, you'll need them after reading the 46 pages

That is some funny ****! However from what I've gathered, its fake. The people in the pictures are true and they are together, but the guy posting them found them and he's pretending to be the guy. Still funny as hell!

WTF are you serious, havnt been back since I wet myself nearly crying laughing, god that was so funny, gonna have to revisit it soon, its almost tripled in page count man, bet there's some seriously funny posts now.

Urm do I or dont I again, ah feck it here we go

lmao lmao lmao, this thread over on that link is funnier than ever, lmao

fatty.jpg

ah man lmao of all night it is so fecking funny:

retoke10.jpg

hi all

its been a while since ive been on here nut this is rthe funniest thing ive read in a while and im only on page 6 who needs a gym to get your six pack my stomach is hurting with laughing so much.

sorry to edit guys but the husky dog on the bottom of page 10 i just cant stop crying with laughter my stomach is killing me.

lmfao its now upto 139 pages, still going ***, so funny hope it stays about as occassionally I like to look for a laugh

Man its still going, apparently she's on facebook now aswell expecting a kid, pics aswell of them I a cinema lmao

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

LOOOOOL