This guy that use to go to my school...

MX118

Reaction score
So, im new here. Been spending quite sum time on the forum though.
So anyway, just thought id share some pics from a guy's car that use to go to my school. He believes he is "a god when it comes to modifying cars". I found it quite funny... Anyone got some opinions?
Yes and I apologize in advance if I am being rude.

n660558763_1318473_5182.jpg

n660558763_1065761_1126.jpg
n660558763_717670_7682.jpg
n660558763_878207_9033.jpg

lol not being rude at all mate, it's brightened up my evening no end.

Is that a crack on the front bumber or a part of the styling?!

So anyway, just thought id share some pics from a guy's car that use to go to my school. He believes he is "a god when it comes to modifying cars".

To what religion does he subscribe ..... ?

lol im glad you guys found it funny aswell. It is so much worse than it seems tho (seriously).
I found the pictures on his FB page, and the comments he left on them made me laugh for hours on end. According to him the "race shift light makes him feel the powerband of his car a whole lot better" and he has a "sound system that blows the clothes off his female passengers".He also doesnt know quite how much power it has, because he has yet to find a car that can keep up with him....
I see him around quite often, as he lives close to a mate of mine. And every time i see him he just limits the SH! t out of that poor motor...obviously it is quite impressive.

I reckon i've seen him...

.... landing at Gatwick.