funny!

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
A dwarf picks up a prostitute on a nite out & takes her back to his...

She strips off & jumps in bed, he strips off and then goes over to his bag and pulls out 4 springs which he then attaches one to each of his hands & feet....

.....then he proceeds to **** the living daylights out of her for the next 5 hours!!!

When he'd finished he got off & took his springs off......the prostitute trying to catch her breathe said......what was that you just did to me it was AMAZING.......

the dwarf replied.........that babe....is known as.....

.....the FOUR SPRUNG DWARF TECHNIQUE!!!!

A man walks into a restaurant and orders squid. "Certainly Sir," says Jervaise the waiter, "Would you like to choose your squid from the tank over there?"

"I'll have that little green one with the moustache", says the customer.

"Oh no!" replies Jervaise "but he's my favourite! - He's so small and cute and friendly. Surely you'd prefer one of the bigger, meatier ones?"

"No" says the customer "It's got to be that one".

So Jervaise gets the little green squid out and puts him on the chopping block, raises his knife and the little squid looks up and smiles, twitching his bushy moustache into a big friendly grin! "It's no good", says Jervaise, "I can't do it. I'll have to ask Hans who does the washing up. He's a big, tough brute - he'll be able to do the evil deed."

So out comes Hans, while Jervaise disappears off in tears. Hans picks up the knife, raises it to chop the little squid's head off and once again the little friendly squid looks up and smiles, wiggling his little legs and twitching his little moustache. So Hans, too, finds it impossible to kill him.

The moral? Hans that does dishes is as soft as Jervaise with mild green hairy-lip squid.