Badger5Chris Nott
    4th Gear

Status

Italian Pregnancy

Hey.....for amusement only...apologies if it upsets any italians out there !

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in anArmani suitsteps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born,I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born,my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins,they will receive a factory and $2 ,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage,what do you suggest I do?'

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him.

'You gonna try again.'

Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Very good!!

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    lol

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

Neutral

Status
    LIKE IT. HAHAHAHA
    Revo'd, Tinted, RS4 Honeycomb Grill, ABT Front bumper, 9 x 19" Bentley Continental Alloys.

1st Gear

Status
    hahahahaha nice one..