Suicide Bomber take 2

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
Two Muslim women were chatting over coffee and comparing their teenage childrens photographs, one turned to the other and said "they blow up so quickly don't they"

Don't want to apear to be getitng on my high horse or anything but, in my opinion, some things should not be joked about.

Just Plain Old said:
Two Muslim women were chatting over coffee and comparing their teenage childrens photographs, one turned to the other and said "they blow up so quickly don't they"

Hehe. Here today, gone tomorrow.

marms said:
Don't want to apear to be getitng on my high horse or anything but, in my opinion, some things should not be joked about.

Thats the thing the joke might not be tasteful but it is only a joke.

Yes they should. I'm pretty sure thats how most people deal with things that scare or worry them... by making light of them! Do you think Brits enduring the second world war didn't make jokes about the Germans even when there were bombs being dropped all around them?

Yes, you may eventually find someone to whom a joke is offensive but you can't exactly go through like tippy-toeing around everybody else over such things. I think there is almost nothing beyond being made into a joke, even if its one of those jokes you feel a bit guilty about laughing at after! Okay, so theres a time and a place for a joke...

Personally, if I were married, I'd be more afraid of a mother-in-law over hearing me tell a mother-in-law joke... The consequences of which are definately not to be joked about!