New hot tub

Ohhh ... man! the sensitivity of some people, supposed to not alarm the person too much:whistle2: ... Yeah Right!:scared2: note how the black girl rapidly slinks over the sides some how not in the "Feck I'm outta here" but rather more slinky about it...;)

:gaehn: :fart: :puke2:

That'll be the vindaloo she had last night. if you look closely you can see...

;-)

I once laugh and had the same result

Actaully... In my younger days, when I was single me and another Rep used to meets up occasionally, have a meal, a few beers etc etc... well this time we opted for a "club" and the inevitable happened.. we met a couple of women.Mine hadn't eaten yet and nor had I on this occasion, (Due to arriving late!) so we agreed to go out for something and we found a Mexican that was open late... in we went.. One thing led to another and we ended up back at the hotel ...things were going rather well and we get down to it... into "69" and she farts and follows through....:gaehn: :fart::puke2:

It took me weeks to eventually get rid of the smell of Half Chewed Mexican out my nose & hair... I still have nightmares from time to time....:sadlike:

GROSS!!! :laugh:

28v6
It took me weeks to eventually get rid of the smell of Half Chewed Mexican out my nose & hair... I still have nightmares from time to time....:sadlike:[/quote]

LOL That too!!! :lmfao:

28v6 said:
Actaully... In my younger days, when I was single me and another Rep used to meets up occasionally, have a meal, a few beers etc etc... well this time we opted for a "club" and the inevitable happened.. we met a couple of women.Mine hadn't eaten yet and nor had I on this occasion, (Due to arriving late!) so we agreed to go out for something and we found a Mexican that was open late... in we went.. One thing led to another and we ended up back at the hotel ...things were going rather well and we get down to it... into "69" and she farts and follows through....:gaehn: :fart::puke2:

It took me weeks to eventually get rid of the smell of Half Chewed Mexican out my nose & hair... I still have nightmares from time to time....:sadlike:

Away to feck.....thats got a be a wind up:lmfao: :lmfao:

far to much i am away to throw:puke2:

next you are going to say you shat on her just to make her feel better:laugh:

Rev-head said:
far to much i am away to throw:puke2:

next you are going to say you shat on her just to make her feel better:laugh:

Hey! I'm not the one that's been to all these exotic countrys y'know...:whistle2: :unsure: ;) :beerchug: :friends:

And anyways lets debate this some more... Olly K can this be shifted to the General Chat section? My Question to you all know is..

Put yourself in the Situation, WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

I can laugh at it now, as it was years ago but then... Geeezz, Beakfast in the morning with me mate was a No, No.. all he could do was Pi$$ himself laughing, worse still.. mobile phones were "New" (the Brick) in those days, when company cars were Cavaliers and Sierras, and all he'd do was start to laugh.. couldn't complete a sentence... I had to warn him once or twice to pull over and get it over with as he'd end up in an accident laughing...

...you manky *******! If Im reading this right...A girl SHAT in your face!! Even if it was an accident what kind of girl FARTS when you going down?? Nastiness.. noway.. she shat in your face! Imaging the shock!! :) :)

The question thats going through my mind is did you shag her afterwards????.......bit of the old butt plugging going on!!

The question I've got is...

Would You??

And yes, It was a genuine "Fart/Follow Through" situation.. I didn't go in there and say "Here, why don't you Sh£t on my face..." just not my scene thank you..

Although I know someone that works for Shell, Alten in Aberdeen that PAID for a girl to do exactly that.. Ugghhh!! ****** Awful... No Thanks ...can you imagine this foot long "torpedo" coilin' up there like a Python and steamin' away on his Chest??? Now that is pure outta order....:puke2: :puke2: :puke: :puke: :thumbsup:

28v6 said:
It was a genuine "Fart/Follow Through" situation.. I didn't go in there and say "Here, why don't you Sh£t on my face..."

surely that makes it worse? I mean farting in yor face is bad enough but shitting... even the law wouldnt frown on you if you dished out a few slaps after that "...officer she shat on my face without me asking or prior warning, and she had been eating mexican"
fanjita fajita and chilli jalapeno ****.... :)

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk Silver! The shame on you.... Don't you know.."Never hit a woman when she's "Down" ":laugh:

Oh and by the way it was a fish dish I had, she was the one that had the meat...:whistle2: :lmfao:

This is just wrong guys, would have loved to have seen your face !!!! Jesus

Errrr ...No you wouldn't...:sadlike:

However If you wish, I could oblige by...Nah I'll restrain myself:nyah:

Yeah... you're not wrong there... right down to the chewed carrots, tomatoes and kidney beans.... and whose make..:o.k: :icon_thumright:

ive got a mate who was engaged few years back, big party at his pad, his woman seen him gettin it on with another party goer, nyt goes on ,my mate goes to bed, wakes up in morning with a log on his chest, a little goodbye from his ex fiancee.:sly:

silver75 said:
...you manky *******! If Im reading this right...A girl SHAT in your face!! Even if it was an accident what kind of girl FARTS when you going down?? Nastiness.. noway.. she shat in your face! Imaging the shock!! :) :)

Would it be okay with u if it was a Man/bitch like Nadia?
Maybe a fart would be a bit more acceptable if it came from what used to be a mans ****....

hehehe