Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    Fire up the Quattro!

Status

Car Boot sale and more.....

There is a big car boot sale at Elvington Airfield, near york tomorrow. It's all bits and pieces but its top Gear!!

Top gear have already replaced Richard Hammond with Lilly Savage. A spokesperson for Top Gear has stated they wanted a better drag act!!

What have Richard Hammond and Elton john got in common? They both have skid marks on their helmets!!

this is only a bit of harmless fun, and I wish the 'Hamster' a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully they won't axe the series of Top Gear in making as it has to be the BEST motoring tv program around.

2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

FOR SALE - Eibach Pro Sport springs for a 2.5 V6 B6/7 PM ME.

2. # ADS
    ADS

smoking a6

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S4_dan

this is only a bit of harmless fun, and I wish the 'Hamster' a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully they won't axe the series of Top Gear in making as it has to be the BEST motoring tv program around.

its one of the most popular shows ever so they wont axe it. will hamster be presenting it again who knows.
    just a little a6

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dummi
    its one of the most popular shows ever so they wont axe it. will hamster be presenting it again who knows.
    true, but not judging by what you read in the 'MEDIA' but there was a comment regarding HSE and possibly axing of the show due to health and safety etc etc.

I'm sure the hamster will be back. he makes the show.
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

FOR SALE - Eibach Pro Sport springs for a 2.5 V6 B6/7 PM ME.

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Very good, but sick Dan.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :