Car Boot sale and more.....

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
There is a big car boot sale at Elvington Airfield, near york tomorrow. It's all bits and pieces but its top Gear!!

Top gear have already replaced Richard Hammond with Lilly Savage. A spokesperson for Top Gear has stated they wanted a better drag act!!

What have Richard Hammond and Elton john got in common? They both have skid marks on their helmets!!

this is only a bit of harmless fun, and I wish the 'Hamster' a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully they won't axe the series of Top Gear in making as it has to be the BEST motoring tv program around.

:)

S4_dan said:
this is only a bit of harmless fun, and I wish the 'Hamster' a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully they won't axe the series of Top Gear in making as it has to be the BEST motoring tv program around.

:)

its one of the most popular shows ever so they wont axe it. will hamster be presenting it again who knows.

dummi said:
its one of the most popular shows ever so they wont axe it. will hamster be presenting it again who knows.

true, but not judging by what you read in the 'MEDIA' but there was a comment regarding HSE and possibly axing of the show due to health and safety etc etc.

I'm sure the hamster will be back. he makes the show.