(pic) Rooneys Revenge - 1st day back in training.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ronaldo I do.

_41836234_ron416.jpg

So glad you love him, perhaps if you change nationality perhaps one day sir you too can experience the up's and downs off appearing in a real football tournament, as all the time you remain Scottish you can alas only dream and get beaten by that little tiny country you played the other year, sorry i can,t remember who it was, but i think the country had a population of 50.

bainsyboy said:
So glad you love him, perhaps if you change nationality perhaps one day sir you too can experience the up's and downs off appearing in a real football tournament, as all the time you remain Scottish you can alas only dream and get beaten by that little tiny country you played the other year, sorry i can,t remember who it was, but i think the country had a population of 50.

Oooooooh.

daisy%20handbag.jpg

:moa:

Change nationality - I think not.

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today."

William Wallace.

a4sline190 said:
Change nationality - I think not.

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today."

William Wallace.

To be fair, that was an Aussie.

I much prefer:

"Yet if he should give up what he has begun, and agree to make us or our kingdom subject to the King of England or the English, we should exert ourselves at once to drive him out as our enemy and a subverter of his own rights and ours, and make some other man who was well able to defend us our King; for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself." The Declaration of Arbroath 1320

Seeming as we English get told off for harping on about 1966 and two world wars and one world cup, can you Scots stop going on about things that happened 200 odd years, and if you would like to come down to Engerlund and take back Lulu to Scotland we will get along a whole lot better.

I must say well impressed by the way the Germans have staged this world cup and hats off to them

As for that speech by the Scottish bloke mentioned above was there many people there listening as you would have thought he would have done it before dinner break as i know for a fact i would have been up the pub at 1320 and you Scots would have been up there at 1020

Ron1.jpg

And he most certainly will do

I wonder if any off our Scottish brothers/sisters can help, im getting on in years and i was just wondering what it feels like not qualifying for major football tournaments and seeming as you lot have a vast experience of this feeling, i wonder if you can help, as i need to know in case Engerlund do not qualify for the Euro's

Thanks for the replies

Mr Bainsyboy

bainsyboy said:
I wonder if any off our Scottish brothers/sisters can help, im getting on in years and i was just wondering what it feels like not qualifying for major football tournaments and seeming as you lot have a vast experience of this feeling, i wonder if you can help, as i need to know in case Engerlund do not qualify for the Euro's

Thanks for the replies

Mr Bainsyboy

Ask your dad, he'll remember the 1970's. :moa:

come on spill the beans, let us english know how it feels not to be in tournaments as Graham Taylor reckons that England football team will end up like the Scottish, so we need to know what to expect.

Once again thanks for replies

bainsyboy said:
come on spill the beans, let us english know how it feels not to be in tournaments as Graham Taylor reckons that England football team will end up like the Scottish, so we need to know what to expect.

thanksfortheinfo.jpg

bainsyboy said:

Like I said, ask your Dad (if you know him). He'll tell you all about 1974 - 1978.

Actually, I'm sure even you can recall 1994 when you didn't qualify either.

Tournaments are over-rated. I much prefer to remember that last Scotland England game at Wembley. You know, the one which forced the FA to organise just one more game as they couldn't handle losing the last game on their beloved soil.

Ah yes i can just about remember it now, but it was sooooo long ago i just wondered how it felt now thats all, it must have been a miserable summer, anyway good luck for next time, perhaps they should have a outer hebradies section for qualifying and then you would be quids in and laughing all the way to the euro's and world cups, Scotland versus the Sheep from some little Island you couldnt fail to qualify surely ?

Guys
Leave it out

The scots are just bitter and twisted about it. We went to germany they didnt FACT.
If they did it they might not be so BLAH BLAH about it all.

Simple ....bitter ...sour grapes...!!!!

Yeah, sure. That's it; we're jealous. :tocktock:

Right enough of this. Ingerlunders, enjoy. We won't see you in 2008 or 2010. Perhaps 2012 though.

I think most Scots are glad they never qualified as it was a particularily hot weathered tournament.

As most Scots have ginger skin there would have suffered out there big time!

Okay Ingerlunder.

You can enjoy your other summer persuits now you're back from Germany:

morrisd.jpg

Ah the splendour of morris dancing, on the village green , men playing with sticks, marvelous, ladies tending to the cucumber sandwiches brewing a big pot of tea, wonderful, the sound of the bells jingling as the men prance about like majestic peacocks, young children with a small football, jumpers for goalposts, replaying the world cup a wonderous sight, poor little Shamus from Scotland all on his own, " never mind Shamus come back in 2012 then perhaps you can represent Scotland " says little johhny, Before Shamus starts harping on about rape pillage etc from way back when the dinosaurs werent made of plastic, a bit like the romans with the english but little Johhny dosnt mention this as the cucumber sandwiches are ready and Mrs haha has made lashings of ginger beer the same colour as little shamuses hair, disastrous

They you go again

BITTER!!!!

We went to germany you didnt and you cant stand us talking about it.

all scotts are pale and ginger mate
Oh and bitter about football, well english football for sure...

Beerglass, yeah i have noticed that myself, I must admit i miss them not being in the tournaments, likewise with Ireland and wales, funny how the Welsh and Irish dont keep banging on though and most English blokes cheer on the other national teams if we go out or dont qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.