When will these Jimmy Savile allegations ever end?

Reaction score
Police are now saying that Jeremy Beadle may have had a small hand in it...

Reactions: WorkInProgress and johnnythepie
lmfao!!

Jimmy Savile has had his gravestone and flowers removed.Now all that remains is a small hole and a little bush.....Its what he would have wanted

BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Saville interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women, and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

Reactions: johnnythepie
Jimmy Saville's last request was that after his death,his ashes were to be put in an Etch-a Sketch,so that kids can still fiddle with his knob.

Got my Halloween costume sorted, I'm gonna wear a blonde wig, tracksuit, Gold chains & a cigar, that should scare the little fu*#ers!

Jd sports are doing a memorial Jimmy Savile track suit. You get the adult top but have to squeeze into kids bottoms

So Jimmy, how olds your girlfriend then?
Now ten....now ten...now ten.

forth man named
Morph
there saying hes a Playdoughphile.

Our records indicate that you were once felt up by Jimmy Saville and could be entitled to £2147 in compensation. Just reply "how's about that then" to register or to opt out just text "stop Jimmy stop". Register before the end of the month and get a free "Lawyers 4 U fixed it for me" medal.

I bet Gary Glitter regrets not asking Jim to fix it instead of taking his computer to PC World

The BBC have announced they are bringing back Jim'll Fix It.
A spokesperson said ‘we are very excited about this and have found the perfect person to host it’.
Freddie Starr said he was 'delighted at being chosen', it’s his 'dream job' and he 'wouldn’t let Jimmy down'. He said 'the show was perfect as it was so he wouldn’t touch anything, except for the kids'.

The BBC have announced they are bringing back Jim'll Fix It.
A spokesperson said ‘we are very excited about this and have found the perfect person to host it’.
Freddie Starr said he was 'delighted at being chosen', it’s his 'dream job' and he 'wouldn’t let Jimmy down'. He said 'the show was perfect as it was so he wouldn’t touch anything, except for the kids'.

I wish people would stop making jokes about jim, I got to see him a few times when I was young... He always gave me a warm feeling inside.

(This is not an allegation)

I hear that george clooney is making a film about jimmy saviles life....its called oh shes eleven

I wish everyone would stop criticising jimmy savile.When i was 8 he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded

lmfao.gif

4 words you least want to hear after sex.............."now then, now then".