Has someone died??

damo.h

Reaction score
My dyslexic mate said someone had died in an army warehouse!

Amy Winehouse was found lying glassey eyed, not moving and giving no sign of life whatsoever. Anyway, enough about last Tuesday...

What's the difference between Amy Winehouse and Alex Ferguson?

Fergie can still play Giggs

Last edited:
Reports just in that the Colombian economy has crashed.

The government has put the blame solely on the demise of their biggest export buyer.

Apparently her dealer is now looking for employment

Reactions: 55_UK
Police say her last email sent said, don't bother comin over valery.

I'm not trying to say she took a lot of drugs, but apparently she was found dead on the ceiling

Anyway, before we all start making jokes about poor Amy Winehouse just take a minute to think about how her friends are going to feel on Tuesday when they wake up and find out...

Amy Winehouse found dead in her flat. Pete Docherty also at the scene, he was found sniffing her crack....

The world now knows about the death of one of our biggest stars, although we all know they had it coming with there pale skiing and slits for a nose,

RIP voldemort

So, Amy Winehouse is dead. To be honest, we all saw it coming. But Rupert Murdoch knew about it two months ago.

Wow Amy Winehouse is dead. Unfortunately, her parents can't keep her ashes as it would be possession of a Class A drug.

Amy Winehouse's debut album was called 'Frank'... How ironic, maybe she should have talked to him.

Keep hearing Amy Winehouse being described as a 'Wasted talent'. Fair enough she was always wasted, but was she that talented?

Whats the difference between Amy Winehouse and Madaline McCann?

I let them find Amy Winehouse!
Haha **** fecker

What's the diff between AW and jack D.

Jack D comes to life when you add coke ;)

Apparently Alex Higgins and George Best are having a field day as they heard Heavens getting a Winehouse!!

Amy Winehouse's ashes are expected to have a street value of £150 a gram!

What's the difference between Jeremy Clarkson and Amy Winehouse? Clarkson is still on Top Gear

What has Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse got in common? They both had a ten year old crack addiction.

Can all those waiting to tell a joke about Amy Winehouse please form a line, it's what she would of wanted.

If only there was a newspaper that could tell us the communications between Amy Winehouse and her inner circle of friends and family immediately prior to her death.....

Last edited:
In a failed attempt to help Amy winhouse before she died, not even gavin from autoglass could fix her crack problem!

To mark the occasion of her funeral I'm having an Amy winhouse tribute day today, I don't have any of her albums so I'm just going to sit in my flat and get absolutley wrecked!

Rupert Murdoch says he is deeply touched by all the sympathy voicemails left on Amy Winehouses mobile phone

Nan's liver transplant was a complete success, however since she came round she has an irrational craving for methadone and **** tattoo's

Amy Winehouse bumps into Princess Diana in heaven and asks "why is your Halo black"?

Diana replies "you must still be out of it luv, its a f***ing stearing wheel"!