Clamped !

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
clamp2.jpg

clamp.jpg

That was done purposely surely to stop it being nicked or vandalised, hence the IR cameras on the roof at each corner to record anyone near the van.

That was done purposely surely to stop it being nicked or vandalised, hence the IR cameras on the roof at each corner to record anyone near the van.
No Nigel it wasn't,its an ANPR van

No Nigel it wasn't,its an ANPR van

I still reckon that was done purposely to stop being nicked, some stupid plonkers out there who would try lmfao, then again its a ford, who'd want it :undwech:

it was clamped by an angry boy who got his vehicle wrongly clamped himself and wanted revenge and made his way into the dvla compound in devon and got things done haha

lol Nigel meet Daz,quality pic cheers

lmfao assume this is the angry boy lmfao

:thumbsup: seriously though how did you no i wore a bally ??

lol, cause there's a nice photo of you on a police site trying to track you down.

are you serious!! can you private message me teh link please dont post it hear :)

Lets just say the IR cameras I was mentioning before were rolling it would appear, so whoever did it better be wearing something unidentifying.

so is there a picture where did you see this NHN please elaberate!!

come on NHN please let me know dont no why you wont show me! i was good enough to show you lol

ahhhh gotcha lol strange how he new i wore a balaclava though! if hes not pulling my leg hed be able to tell me what im wearing

Dude I'm not gonna post something that may incriminate a fellow member, admin, pm or not are obliged to keep logs for 2 years for legal reasons so if I pm you the info they will be ******.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think your pulling my leg what was i wearing then!? and why cant you email me?

Still... A classic none the less, angry boy got some balls. ;)