Chris NottVolks Autos

Thread: Bum Scan

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status

Bum Scan

Last night, my friends went to a Gentlemans Club. One of the boys wanted to impress the rest of us, so he pulled out a Ł10 note.

When the dancer came over, my friend licked the Ł10 note and stuck it to her bum cheek!

Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a Ł20 note. He called the girl back, licks the Ł20 note, and sticks it to her other bum cheek.

In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a Ł50 note and calls the girl over, and licks the Ł50 note. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately, he just stuck it to one of her bum cheeks again.

My relief was short-lived.

Seeing the way things are going, the girl races over to me. Now everyone's attention is focused on me,and the girl is egging me on to try to top the Ł50. My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet.

What could I do?

The man in me took over!

I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of her bum, grabbed the eighty pounds, and left!!!!

"Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    haha

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - ÂŁ2500 Mods Inc