Happy Girl.....AHHH knocked off £100's :)

nadine_s3

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Thought I'd just put a post up, think I just got a brill deal, was with Admiral last year with 1 years driving, 1 years NCD and was £981! Had my renewal through the other day for £892!!! Well I just agreed on £652 for the year fully comp, with all the extra personal injury , hire car & stuff!! Not too bad I thought!?

2years driving and 2 years NCB aged 21, standard imola yellow 1999 S3 :beerchug:

i wish my insurance was that cheep im 20 also drive an s3 and mines more then double your insurance,
advantages of being a women i supose.

Plus you can grow your own boobs...a massive advantage of being a woman!

Thats a decent price though Nadine, enjoy the next years motoring.

i wish my insurance was that cheep im 20 also drive an s3 and mines more then double your insurance,
advantages of being a women i supose.

Mine was £981 last year, Mine was supposed to be £891 this year (renewal off admiral) did some quotes day before, found some cheaper quotes and they price matched and lowered it!!! Phone them up haggle , give them ******** (if u do it just before your about to renew they know you have to get insurance that day) and ask them what extras they offer, what are included on your policy & then tell them knock them off (if uneccesary) (",)

im 20 mine was 1000 to pay monthly was abit less if i payed full. didnt think was too bad for a young male driver on a 2001 s3 ...adrian flux

wow, im 25, male, 4 yr NCB and i still pay £900, prob cus im lazy and just let it renew every yr

edit: standard s3 8l amk

haha could be down to the area and job etc, not saying you do but it can affect it.

car is parked on private property overnight, i work in an office (boring!) in falmouth in cornwall, so i cant see it being marked as a crime hotspot :)

lol sweeeet. no maybe its just down to ur lazyness or not shopping around or me sweet talkin the insurance advisors:) (female)!