Audi Insurance :)

thedooker

Reaction score
What a decent bunch they seem to be at Audi insurance. Setting up the policy was easy (and they beat the best price I got by about 50 quid). Today I called up about swapping my PP onto my car and it took very little time, was not on hold for long at all and they didn't charge me a penny (unlike most do).

Oh and the people on the phone are really polite and easy to understand.

If only Sky Insurance were as easy to deal with regarding my no claims and cancellation......

+ 1 for Audi insurance customer service.
When I got my Audi five years ago I had been driving a company car for 6 years and had another car on a classic policy for three years, prior to that I had full no claims. No one else would honour the no claims due to the time gap. Audi did.
But on renewal it went up £700.00.
But I did however, have a form from them saying I had 10+ years no claims, so went elsewhere :)

Reactions: ChrisKnottIns, thedooker and jojo
We are unable to continue with your quote application.

Thank you for your interest in Audi Insurance. Unfortunately we are unable to offer insurance based on the information you have provided.

Tossers. Apparently I'm allowed to buy a new car off them, pay for servicing and parts etc... but god forbid I actually want to insure myself on it???!?

Another company on the "I won't even bother quoting with them when I'm old, low risk and profitable" list

Audi insurance are useless

Phoned 2 weeks ago to sign up for the 7 day free insurance. Had or heard nothing since. No docs nothing...do I guess what the terms are..no idea if they to New for old

Audi insurance are useless

Phoned 2 weeks ago to sign up for the 7 day free insurance. Had or heard nothing since. No docs nothing...do I guess what the terms are..no idea if they to New for old

Check your email spam box: this is 2 years ago now, but I got the following email

Code:
[B]Your complimentary seven day drive-away insurance has been arranged.[/B]

That's it, it's all sorted out for you.  Everything has now been arranged for your complimentary seven day drive-away cover. 

Your car will be protected with fully comprehensive insurance from 14-MAR-12 for seven days.

A covernote has already been sent to your Audi retailer so that they can tax your car. 

To download a copy of your covernote click here

If you have any difficulty accessing your covernote please call us on 0800 316 7893.
Lines are open 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on Saturday.
Please do not reply to this email as we cannot receive replies.

Only Audi Insurance can guarantee that your car will be repaired to factory specifications. 
Audi repairers are trained and qualified to the highest standards and will only use genuine
Audi parts and equipment to repair your car. 

To get this, and all of the other benefits of Audi Insurance, for a full year call us on 0800 316 7893.

This was from the email 7day@covernoteinsurewithaudi.co.uk​ which initially went into my spam

you always know how good insurers are - well thanks to audi insurance my car has now been waiting at their repairers doing nothing for 9 days because no one at audi insurance gives a t**s

tried Audi insurance one year for a quote, it was ludicrously higher than my current. never tried them again.