Has anyone head of Premium Choice or Octagon Insurers?

matt_white88

Reaction score
Renewing my policy in the next week or so and the above two companies come in silly cheap on all the compare sites, but I have never heard of them?

Has anyone heard of them?

I just wanted to check because I read an article in the Evening Standard recently which said there had been some 'fake providers' out there, which means once you have paid your money your driving around uninsured.

I don't know either of these firms so can't help you with your question. Have you contacted any of the site sponsors for a quote?

Renewing my policy in the next week or so and the above two companies come in silly cheap on all the compare sites, but I have never heard of them?

Has anyone heard of them?

I just wanted to check because I read an article in the Evening Standard recently which said there had been some 'fake providers' out there, which means once you have paid your money your driving around uninsured.

"If its to good to be true, it usually is" stick to what you know, might have to pay a bit more but its worth it not to take the risk.

Reactions: sidibear
iv been with octagon on all my cars
my other half with all her cars ST at the min
my sisters and mates all use them.
sky etc etc cant come anywhere close to there quotes for me

Thanks for all the replies think I am going to go with Octagon I just wanted to make sure that they were an actual company.

i am with Octagon and their price is the best by 80.
Never had a problem !