Traders NCB, count for anything, at all?

Kaibo

Reaction score
Finally had enough of my traders policy today and cancelled it, just not worth the Hassle anymore, problem is, I'm now going back to private after a very long time, this leaves me with no private ncb. Will my 9 years traders ncb give me any discount what so ever? I drive professionally and I feel like I'm being punished and treated like I've only just passed my test.

Cheers Kai

Hi Kai
On our scheme, we would bear this in mind when quoting ;)

I had 5 years, and it didnt count for me, i now have 5 personal years, and my premium still goes up each year.
No accidents claims or convictions in over 10 years, would have been cheaper to drive uninsured.

Depends who you use @udi A3 as to whether they'll honour some of the traders NCB. Even with NCB, premiums are still subject to increase but the discount you get on the increase means you're not hit as hard as others. By all means give us a try at renewal and we'll see what we can do to help you get that premium down.

We can offer an intro-discount based on claim free trade experience/NCB.

Feel free to call us on tel: 01707 642552

Hi Kai
On our scheme, we would bear this in mind when quoting ;)
1 down 3 to go and it's exactly as suspected, you can't do anything with my traders NCB, be nice if you checked this first so I don't look like an idiot.
Cheers Kai