Insurance due on the 29th Oct who to go with?

Innocence80

Reaction score
I would like

Protected NCB
Legal
Guaranteed hire car
and possibly break down cover.

Standard car, use GoCompare, then moneysupermarket is my first choice, for modified car, call the site sponsors up, one of them will give you a decent quote!

I would like

Protected NCB
Legal
Guaranteed hire car
and possibly break down cover.

Shop around, no one insurance company will be the best for everyone. Everything you require is fairly standard although if you are using comparison sites then check and double check the level of cover.

If you own a performance or modified vehicle, feel free to give us a call on tel: 01707 642552

Thanks

I'm with Elephant insurance for my s3. This is my first car, I have no NCB , never had a policy before. Insured it on my 21st birthday and was £820. Now only problem is I worked for a bodyshop not long ago who are elephants approved repair shop. They have a moto of repair instead of replace. Say your headlight gets a huge scuff, normally just order a new one and be done, they will sand it right down and use special headlight laquer , then polish up. Huge dents would be pulled out and filled instead of replaced, etc etc. For cheapness I would say admiral or elephant but for peice of mind in case of an accident I'd choose a company who you know will sort it 100%. I only chose them as I was not wanting to pay £1400-£1500 from other company's lol.

I'm with Elephant insurance for my s3. This is my first car, I have no NCB , never had a policy before. Insured it on my 21st birthday and was £820. Now only problem is I worked for a bodyshop not long ago who are elephants approved repair shop. They have a moto of repair instead of replace. Say your headlight gets a huge scuff, normally just order a new one and be done, they will sand it right down and use special headlight laquer , then polish up. Huge dents would be pulled out and filled instead of replaced, etc etc. For cheapness I would say admiral or elephant but for peice of mind in case of an accident I'd choose a company who you know will sort it 100%. I only chose them as I was not wanting to pay £1400-£1500 from other company's lol.

It's only an elephant approved body shop, it doesn't mean your car HAS to go there for repair, you should be able to request your own choice of body shop!

100% agreed jojo, 9 times out of 10 if you kick up **** about it they just give in. Majority of people on the road see it as "just a car" so take it where there told. I've seen insurance company's supplying new bonnets etc all aftermarket Chinese stuff the does not fit. One phone call to complain and bingo they fork out the extra £££ to supply a original part lol. Customers always right !

Reactions: jojo
We'd love to help you with this, Innocence80. The Chris Knott QUOTELINE is 0800 917 2274 or you can PM me your daytime phone number and we'll call you to save you the aggro.

We look after the insurance needs of a number of Audi clubs and forums so I'd expect us to offer you a good deal.