Approved Repairers

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
I am insured with Aviva, mainly because the body shop who have always done my car are on their approved list.

Quick question for both Sky and Prestige, can I specify a repairer where I want my car to go in the event of either a fault or none fault claim?

B7 2008 A4 Avant. sat nav, cruise, cd autochanger. Blackvue Dashcam. parked in road outside house, and business use of about 2k miles a year, travelling to meetings. 106K miles dealer serviced.
47yrs old, 3 points last Nov, 3 none fault claims in the last five years. Currently paying around £1400 F/C 15yrs no fault claims.

Care to give me a quote, providing I can specify my repairer?

Hi Sidibear
Yes you can specify your repairer on our car insurance scheme. Just mention it at the time - hopefully it will never happen!
(In our panel of insurers, we also use Aviva as well :) )
Re your quote, if you're due for renewal, can you give us a ring on either of the numbers in my signature below please - we'd love to quote :)

Reactions: sidibear
I am insured with Aviva, mainly because the body shop who have always done my car are on their approved list.

Quick question for both Sky and Prestige, can I specify a repairer where I want my car to go in the event of either a fault or none fault claim?

B7 2008 A4 Avant. sat nav, cruise, cd autochanger. Blackvue Dashcam. parked in road outside house, and business use of about 2k miles a year, travelling to meetings. 106K miles dealer serviced.
47yrs old, 3 points last Nov, 3 none fault claims in the last five years. Currently paying around £1400 F/C 15yrs no fault claims.

Care to give me a quote, providing I can specify my repairer?

Yes indeed, many of our customers feel the same as yourself, myself included. My weekend toy car only goes to a bodyshop I approve of.

For a quotation, we'll need to run through this over the phone, tel: 017107 642552.

Thanks

Reactions: sidibear
Thanks guys. For me it was a deciding factor that my car went to where I wanted it to go, and I paid extra to go with Aviva than I would have with the next quote just to do that.

My renewal is due in November and I will be in touch nearer the time.