Insurance renewal Win!

Av4nt

Reaction score
Just had my renewal from admiral quoting £1231... A4 Avant 2.0TDI with mods as listed in signature and err (3 points recently :unsure:)
Had a go with Greenlight Insurance, who specialize in mods cover...... £589.92!! So only a saving of £641 god dam quid. Thieves.

Good on you ...
This is my experience although a bit long winded bear with me...mine is up for renewal with adrian flux 1st feb, quoted £742 so decided to shop around, sky insurance qouted £620 so obviously snatched there hands off and set up policy, adrian flux then emailed as to why id not confirmed renewal, so i explained got a better price, and as if by magic they beat sky by £40 @ £580,
low and behold cos i wanted to cancel sky policy although it didnt start till 1st feb they wanted to charge me £50 admin fees, so contacted AF again and they offset the admin fee of £50, so i finally got my policy with Adrian flux at £530.... this just ****** me off why couldnt they offer that price in first place f...kin insurance companys will ahve ya pants down if you let em.... :asskicking:

I know its a joke. They will try get every penny they can until the last minute which then causes us hassle grrr

I work for a insurance company

He is a secret if u object to the price and say you have found Cheaper price
They normally have to match it or beat it because its a business
We are here to make money so will chargé more if u just agree cant look ať making price cheaper ať the start!!

For the fourth year running my insurance quotes have gone up with the addition of a yeah no claims.
IMO no claims are not worth having.
I hate it, but im not due to renew till may so all good :p
Tax tomorow, mot next month...

Insurance has gone up due the flood claims costing company's millions

So passing the cost down to us

Crap but that insurance

Every yeah for 4 years its gone up. I have never claimed on my insurance in 12 years of driving. Ive never had a need to. The money I have spent on insurance in that time would probably buy me a near mint second owner quattro. Im driving a beaten up 02 plate tdi instead. If only I had the money to become my own insurance company!!

I phoned AF up and told them i don't want to renew and they dropped the quote by a further £175. So all in all i'm paying around £300 less then last year.