Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    4th Gear

Status

Insurance renewal Win!

Just had my renewal from admiral quoting £1231... A4 Avant 2.0TDI with mods as listed in signature and err (3 points recently )
    Had a go with Greenlight Insurance, who specialize in mods cover...... £589.92!! So only a saving of £641 god dam quid. Thieves.
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Good on you ...
    This is my experience although a bit long winded bear with me...mine is up for renewal with adrian flux 1st feb, quoted £742 so decided to shop around, sky insurance qouted £620 so obviously snatched there hands off and set up policy, adrian flux then emailed as to why id not confirmed renewal, so i explained got a better price, and as if by magic they beat sky by £40 @ £580,
    low and behold cos i wanted to cancel sky policy although it didnt start till 1st feb they wanted to charge me £50 admin fees, so contacted AF again and they offset the admin fee of £50, so i finally got my policy with Adrian flux at £530.... this just pisses me off why couldnt they offer that price in first place f...kin insurance companys will ahve ya pants down if you let em....

4th Gear

Status
    I know its a joke. They will try get every penny they can until the last minute which then causes us hassle grrr
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Insurance renewal Win!

I work for a insurance company

He is a secret if u object to the price and say you have found Cheaper price
    They normally have to match it or beat it because its a business
    We are here to make money so will chargé more if u just agree cant look ať making price cheaper ať the start!!

6th Gear

Status
    For the fourth year running my insurance quotes have gone up with the addition of a yeah no claims.
    IMO no claims are not worth having.
    I hate it, but im not due to renew till may so all good :P
    Tax tomorow, mot next month...
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Insurance renewal Win!

Insurance has gone up due the flood claims costing company's millions

So passing the cost down to us

Crap but that insurance

6th Gear

Status
    Every yeah for 4 years its gone up. I have never claimed on my insurance in 12 years of driving. Ive never had a need to. The money I have spent on insurance in that time would probably buy me a near mint second owner quattro. Im driving a beaten up 02 plate tdi instead. If only I had the money to become my own insurance company!!
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

2nd Gear

Status
    I phoned AF up and told them i don't want to renew and they dropped the quote by a further £175. So all in all i'm paying around £300 less then last year.