Track car on 'Classic Insurance'?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Is it possible, or has anyone insured their road legal track car on a classic insurance policy?

I'm not talking about a fully stripped track car, but maybe just the rear seats removed, and some bucket seats up front, and most factory parts retained.

Is it possible, or has anyone insured their road legal track car on a classic insurance policy?

I'm not talking about a fully stripped track car, but maybe just the rear seats removed, and some bucket seats up front, and most factory parts retained.

Bit of a late reply but just looking through this board for a similar answer. A mate I mine has an M3 race prepared car and he got a limited mileage classic policy with an insurance company called "classic line" who charged £600 for 5,000 miles and a guaranteed value of £20k

Bit of a late reply but just looking through this board for a similar answer. A mate I mine has an M3 race prepared car and he got a limited mileage classic policy with an insurance company called "classic line" who charged £600 for 5,000 miles and a guaranteed value of £20k

Lol, sold the car now, cos I had no reply!

My Ess is limited to 5k miles, the stolen recovered mk2. I was going to make it a track car, but the thieves ruined the wiring, so I got it started and sold it for peanuts!

Does it make much difference to the price bein limited mileage? I'm thinking of 3,000 miles but depends if the price drops by much.

Does it make much difference to the price bein limited mileage? I'm thinking of 3,000 miles but depends if the price drops by much.

It does a little, just ask them whilst quoting, what happens if I limit the mileage to 3k miles? No difference if it's 10 or 20k though, the guy told me they just need a figure to input on the system. I think discounts start at 6k or less?