Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    vorsprung Durch Technik

Status

sky what a joke.........

firstly they quote me to drive any other car on my policy........then tell me it was a mistake,as im in motortrade,they can do it..........ok,no worries..........then ! 6-7 days after the quote they say chaucer or marker study have changed there policy and if you have no garage they cant insure !..........just as i was about to take out the policy...........now ive got find one or stay with flux as it needs renewing by the 26th. What a let down!
    Full leather/19"wheels/cruise/

2. # ADS
    ADS

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    let down indeed. i phone up, go through the usual process, explain im an ASN member, a forum that they SPONSOR, then they need some time to get me a quote (?????! eh?) and will ring me back the same day. its been 2 weeks.

cheers sky. cheers

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    they are a waste of time.......top it all off adrian flux who quoted me £400 on 3 different occasions within a week now say they never did !.....and in there so called recordings which they say theyve listened to say there was no mentioning of £400 !!!! now they want over £850 !!!!!! flux are 100% lying .........now ive been with them for 3 years,another let down! st1 postcode,14 years ncb,clean license and still trying rip me off......got like 3 days to find insurance!

3rd Gear

Status
    if you have a clean licence try esure . they saved me 235 quiid off my best qoute

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vw754 View Post
    got like 3 days to find insurance!
    same as me mate. best of luck.
    im going to ring my current insurer admiral (renewal was ok, but i've not declared recently acquired points). and when they finally answer after being on hold for half an hour, im going to play some depeche mode down the phone for another 30 mins for them to enjoy, cnuts

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    thanks......think ive tried em all on the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by yendall24 View Post
    if you have a clean licence try esure . they saved me 235 quiid off my best qoute

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    same as me mate. best of luck.
    im going to ring my current insurer admiral (renewal was ok, but i've not declared recently acquired points). and when they finally answer after being on hold for half an hour, im going to play some depeche mode down the phone for another 30 mins for them to enjoy, cnuts
    LOL !

Neutral

Status
    they are a waste of time.......top it all off adrian flux who quoted me £400 on 3 different occasions within a week now say they never did !.....and in there so called recordings which they say theyve listened to say there was no mentioning of £400 !!!! now they want over £850 !!!!!! flux are 100% lying .........now ive been with them for 3 years,another let down! st1 postcode,14 years ncb,clean license and still trying rip me off......got like 3 days to find insurance!

Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number and we will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Dan

1st Gear

Status
    firstly they quote me to drive any other car on my policy........then tell me it was a mistake,as im in motortrade,they can do it..........ok,no worries..........then ! 6-7 days after the quote they say chaucer or marker study have changed there policy and if you have no garage they cant insure !..........just as i was about to take out the policy...........now ive got find one or stay with flux as it needs renewing by the 26th. What a let down!
    Hi,

quotations are valid for 7 days but things change fast in our industry, what applies one week may have changed the next. You are welcome to PM me your details and I can have a look.

Thanks

Car Club Insurance Scheme from Sky Insurance

1st Gear

Status
    let down indeed. i phone up, go through the usual process, explain im an ASN member, a forum that they SPONSOR, then they need some time to get me a quote (?????! eh?) and will ring me back the same day. its been 2 weeks.

cheers sky. cheers
    Sorry to hear this, I'm just at the end of a PM if you need a call back, there could be a number of reasons why we have not called/been able to call you.

Car Club Insurance Scheme from Sky Insurance

1st Gear

Status

cheers sky. cheers
    I wouldn't even waste your time waiting tbh