Insurance on A3 S Line 2.0 TDI 140PS

Dubstarr

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need a bit of help as I'm getting stupid prices on this and it's ridiculous!

How much are you guys paying on yours?

I'm 19 and trying with my mum with 6 yrs no claims and it's beyond 3k etc

Which insurance companies should I try that are good?

Thanks!

Last edited:
First stop should be the comparison sites - compare the market etc

I also find cheapest are Adrian flux, admiral, elephant.... best just to get as many quotes as possible.

First stop should be the comparison sites - compare the market etc

I also find cheapest are Adrian flux, admiral, elephant.... best just to get as many quotes as possible.

Yeah I am but it's getting over £2500 with my mum on so I was wondering if I can get it cheaper elsewhere?

Insurance is ridiculous, I am 28, with 9 years no claims, 3 points and drive an A3 2.0tdi. I tried 3 comparison sites, plus called the ones that are not included. My renewal with elephant was £779 if i paid all upfront, £980 if i took the monthly option. The closest anyone got to that was £1200! Adrian Flux qouted me £1500!

i know exactly what you mean mate i am in the same boat only difference is i have never made a claim i have 25 years driving expierience and no points mine as just gone up 47.8 % its my postcode thats doing it . the insurers are looking at the new police postcode crime rates i live a quarter of a mile from the new bbc media city complex in salford and it is not an high crime area but everone blames my post code its a complete load of rip off cxxp . my nephew moved from m6 to m4 postcode and his insurance went down by near 400 quid

i know exactly what you mean mate i am in the same boat only difference is i have never made a claim i have 25 years driving expierience and no points mine as just gone up 47.8 % its my postcode thats doing it . the insurers are looking at the new police postcode crime rates i live a quarter of a mile from the new bbc media city complex in salford and it is not an high crime area but everone blames my post code its a complete load of rip off cxxp . my nephew moved from m6 to m4 postcode and his insurance went down by near 400 quid

I live in manchester too mate, must be the price of being cool! haha