EM TuningBadger5
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994

    Sky insurance - no good for me

    08 plate S-Line A4 Avant. 44yr old 10yrs n/c. Ł2200.00 if I can park it off the road, but then said they couldn't offer me cover.

    Perhaps it should be the first question they ask?

    It would save 10 minutes of your life going through all the questions.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Cockney Boy's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    485
    Ł2200.00 if you live in a war zone !!!!!!!! have you got any cheaper quotes?
    Q7 S Line 2010
    MMI 3G
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Superchip Remap
    Blackvue front and rear accident camera

  4. #3
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,436
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    08 plate S-Line A4 Avant. 44yr old 10yrs n/c. Ł2200.00 if I can park it off the road, but then said they couldn't offer me cover.

    Perhaps it should be the first question they ask?

    It would save 10 minutes of your life going through all the questions.
    Ł2200? Jesus Sidi, That's more than how much I pay on insurance for 4 separate cars!

    On a separate note, I've heard about insurance being cheaper parked on the street in some scenarios, there's no difference in quote when parked in the garage or out on the drive neither, so I just put 'on the drive', just incase I can't park it in the garage at 4am in the morning.

    Car insurance is getting waaay too complicated!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - ÂŁ400



  5. #4
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    08 plate S-Line A4 Avant. 44yr old 10yrs n/c. Ł2200.00 if I can park it off the road, but then said they couldn't offer me cover.

    Perhaps it should be the first question they ask?

    It would save 10 minutes of your life going through all the questions.
    Agree with the last bit wasted my time to be told they can't insurer me. Won't call for a quote again. That price is stupid, admiral quoted me Ł2k on a B5 RS4 (look at random quotes when bored in work). I'm 20 years old with 1ncb. Admiral for me seem to be far cheaper than any one else for nearly 2years. Good luck with your quote may be worth trying direct line, greenlight, admiral, churchill, NFU or Tesco. Wouldn't recommend aviva or Quinn direct
    Good luck
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  6. #5
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Oh, forgot to mention. I also didn't qualify for the 20% discount. It doesn't say in their ad that there are terms and conditions.
    Maybe they will read this and offer a comment on why I was quoted so ridiculously high, and what are the terms and conditions of the 20% discount. They also need to amend their limitation section to include no parking on the street, and remove the bit about being competitve for older drivers as its obviously not true.

    How many people on here have had a quote, and how many actually took out insurance with Sky?
    From the other comments in this section it doesn't seem like they are offering much value or service for the advertising they are getting.

    44yrs old. Married, full time employment, full license since 1987,11yrs N/C protected 1 no fault claim and 1 windscreen claim. B7 A4 Avant S-Line 2.0tdi. Car fitted with tracker and parked in street. Approx 10k business miles, 15k personal.
    Last edited by sidibear; 20th October 2010 at 08:24.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  7. #6
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockney Boy View Post
    Ł2200.00 if you live in a war zone !!!!!!!! have you got any cheaper quotes?
    Yep, around a grand cheaper. There is nothing to justify the cost they are asking.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  8. #7
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Agree with the last bit wasted my time to be told they can't insurer me. Won't call for a quote again. That price is stupid, admiral quoted me Ł2k on a B5 RS4 (look at random quotes when bored in work). I'm 20 years old with 1ncb. Admiral for me seem to be far cheaper than any one else for nearly 2years. Good luck with your quote may be worth trying direct line, greenlight, admiral, churchill, NFU or Tesco. Wouldn't recommend aviva or Quinn direct
    Good luck
    With respect, a 20 year old on an RS4 is about as high risk as it gets, this is not the sort of car we would insure for someone your age. How many other insurers refused you? I'd say that 95% of Uk insurers wouldn't touch you on that car, again, with respect, I dont blame them.

    EDIT, actually it's more like 99% of companies would not provide a competitive quotation based on this insurance risk.
    Last edited by skyinsurance; 20th October 2010 at 11:10.

  9. #8
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Oh, forgot to mention. I also didn't qualify for the 20% discount. It doesn't say in their ad that there are terms and conditions.
    Maybe they will read this and offer a comment on why I was quoted so ridiculously high, and what are the terms and conditions of the 20% discount. They also need to amend their limitation section to include no parking on the street, and remove the bit about being competitve for older drivers as its obviously not true.


    The trouble is, as you have pointed out, you did not meet the criteria to be insured via our car club scheme, without meeting this criteria, usually we would not be competitive.

    For a small amount of postcodes in the UK (higher risk areas) we have extra criteria to be met, eg the car must be kept in off road or garage parking. This is all about claims/loss ratios from these postcodes from cars kept parked on the street. Once bitten, twice shy. We insure many customers who can only keep their cars parked on a public road when over night, it is only a very small minority of postcodes effected.

    We have never said that we would be competitive for every audi-sport member and it is unreasonable to expect that we can.

    Our criteria is very complex, it varies on different cars, postcodes, driving experience, if I expanded on our basic criteria, it would cause more confusion than it would solve, hence why we keep it simple.

    Why do you say that we are not competitive to older drivers? Sure, we couldn't help you.. that is because you didn't meet our criteria unfortunately... for people that do, older drivers included then we usually are.

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    How many people on here have had a quote, and how many actually took out insurance with Sky?
    From the other comments in this section it doesn't seem like they are offering much value or service for the advertising they are getting.
    Have you read this thread? - just below your thread?

    saved with sky

    Personally speaking, if I find one company who cannot quote me or are uncompetitive, rather than dwell on it and waste energy expressing my disappointment, I move on and try and find an insurer who is competitive.

    I hope you do not take my comments to heart, but all I say above did need to be pointed out to you.

    Regards

    Ollie
    Sky Insurance
    Last edited by skyinsurance; 20th October 2010 at 11:13.

  10. #9
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    There is nothing to justify the cost they are asking.
    Sorry, one more thing.

    It is a doubled edge sword for us, if we decline to quote we pick up negative feedback, if we quote a screen rate which is uncompetitve, we pick up negative feedback. In this situation we cannot win.

  11. #10
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Ollie,
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    What is the criteria to be insured under the car club scheme?

    Regarding postcodes, I have had a car parked on my road for 18 years and only had one incident earlier this year. No other company I have had a quote from has insisted that it was parked off road, they must use the same Postcode index as you.
    Once Bitten twice shy? So instead of assessing individual requirements regarding quotations you are generalising?

    Unlike other players in the insurance market, Sky Insurance do care about our customers, and will do our utmost to find the most suitable and best policy for each individual, at a competitive price.
    One quick look at a comparison website found 17 quotes below Ł2k.

    Saved with Sky thread. One example? Have you read some of the other threads on here? I think you need to state more limitations, especially regarding cars parked in the street.

    We believe that anyone who puts the time and effort into looking after and modifying their ‘pride and joy’ is a lower risk than your average driver.
    So why is my quote so high? I am 44 and have had one claim in 11 yrs. The risk doen't get much lower than that.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  12. #11
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    What is the criteria to be insured under the car club scheme?
    As I have mentioned, our criteria is very complex, it varies and is dependant on the risk presented.. minimum criteria is to be aged 19 and over with a full 2 years driving experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Regarding postcodes, I have had a car parked on my road for 18 years and only had one incident earlier this year. No other company I have had a quote from has insisted that it was parked off road, they must use the same Postcode index as you.
    Different insurers will have their own claims statistics, therefore different ratings for areas. We can only go by our underwriters' criteria for our car club scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    One quick look at a comparison website found 17 quotes below Ł2k.
    As stated, unfortunately it appears you have not met our criteria for our car club scheme, therefore we have been unable to quote applying our usual discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Saved with Sky thread. One example? Have you read some of the other threads on here? I think you need to state more limitations, especially regarding cars parked in the street.
    It is only a small minority of postcodes effected. Again, if I explained our criteria it would cause a lot more confusion than it would solve.


    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    So why is my quote so high?
    Because unfortunately it appears you do not meet the criteria to be insured via our car club scheme, on the basis that you are not able to keep the car on a driveway or in a garage when parked over night at the home address. This is not the case for every customer.

    If you wish to PM me your details I can investigate a little further. If not I can only thank you for trying us and apoplogise we were unable to find a competitive quotation for you.

    Ollie
    Sky Insurance

  13. #12
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Thank you once again for your response, I do appreciate it although it may seem I am on the attack, I'm not. Its the first opportunity I have ever had to hold a discussion with an insurance company.

    Do you offer vehicle insurance other than the car club scheme?

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  14. #13
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Thank you once again for your response, I do appreciate it although it may seem I am on the attack, I'm not. Its the first opportunity I have ever had to hold a discussion with an insurance company.

    Do you offer vehicle insurance other than the car club scheme?
    Hi,

    it is not a problem, I am employed by Sky Insurance to look after our very successful car club affiliation scheme, so I spend a lot of time responding to customer feedback, answering customer questions as well as general insurance related queries. This is fairly unique in the insurance world.

    Yes we do offer vehicle insurance outside of our car club scheme but our best rates are offered to customers (who meet our criteria) who have modified or imported cars, these are the main areas we specialise in. Whilst quite often we can be competitivce using our 'screen rates', we cannot be each and every time unfortunately.

    Again, if you wish to PM me your details I am happy to check if we have done everything correctly and have provided our best rate.

    Olie
    Sky Insurance

  15. #14
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Oh, forgot to mention. I also didn't qualify for the 20% discount. It doesn't say in their ad that there are terms and conditions.
    Maybe they will read this and offer a comment on why I was quoted so ridiculously high, and what are the terms and conditions of the 20% discount. They also need to amend their limitation section to include no parking on the street, and remove the bit about being competitve for older drivers as its obviously not true.

    How many people on here have had a quote, and how many actually took out insurance with Sky?
    From the other comments in this section it doesn't seem like they are offering much value or service for the advertising they are getting

    To be fair i have seen a few threads regarding members getting cover and good discount but also seen a few where they wont cover them at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by skyinsurance View Post
    With respect, a 20 year old on an RS4 is about as high risk as it gets, this is not the sort of car we would insure for someone your age. How many other insurers refused you? I'd say that 95% of Uk insurers wouldn't touch you on that car, again, with respect, I dont blame them.

    EDIT, actually it's more like 99% of companies would not provide a competitive quotation based on this insurance risk.

    Hi Ollie

    Agree 20 year old on any sort of vehicle 2.0 and above is high risk. But i dont own or drive an B5 RS4 i just got a quote as i was bored in work (as stated in my comment). Direct line quoted me Ł3,000 on an B5 RS4 both fully comp. Didnt try any others as it said i would have to call them and i dont intend on buying an B5 RS4 any time soon. You wouldnt cover me on my current car which is an A3.

    Cheers


    Quote Originally Posted by skyinsurance View Post
    Sorry, one more thing.

    It is a doubled edge sword for us, if we decline to quote we pick up negative feedback, if we quote a screen rate which is uncompetitve, we pick up negative feedback. In this situation we cannot win.
    Agree with what you said above. Must be difficult...But maybe if you put the criteria down people on here wouldnt have members phone wasting their time and yours. As you said on your first thread your quotes are alot better for older drivers with experience (but must meet criteria). Rather than an 19year old with 0ncb. I know you said it will confuse people but may stop the negative feedback?
    Last edited by Ash B; 20th October 2010 at 16:29.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  16. #15
    beanoir's Avatar
    Sharpest Tongue in the West

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    51 Degrees North
    Posts
    2,173
    I cannot understand how anybody gets a quote like that, on that sort of a car, for a driver of that age, it's ridiculous!!

    I'm more than 10 years your junior, have a year more NCB and drive a brand new S3, my insurance is Ł360 fully comp.
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

    www.essexdriversclub.com

  17. #16
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post


    Agree with what you said above. Must be difficult...But maybe if you put the criteria down people on here wouldnt have members phone wasting their time and yours. As you said on your first thread your quotes are alot better for older drivers with experience (but must meet criteria). Rather than an 19year old with 0ncb. I know you said it will confuse people but may stop the negative feedback?
    Thank you for your courteous reply.

    I know you guys want the full criteria, or even some more details but it really isn't as simple as you think to post this up.. it would be a 7+ page document, also, it is not something we would ever post on a public forum for a number of reasons. My company have some of the best claims statistics in the (specialist) insurance market, we do not want to give away our secrets, which we would do if this was posted up. You could say that we pick and choose our customers, if this causes more bad feeling then we will live with it, if we took on all risks presented, our claims/loss ratios would go through the roof, we would quickly have our schemes pulled by our underwriters and that would not help anyone, by having criteria we keep our claims stats low and pass some significant savins on to customer who do meet our criteria.

    As a resolution, and this is not something new, any member is very welcome to PM me at any time via the forum with some basis details and I wil be able to let them know if we should be able to quote them, rough details would be age, NCB level, postcode, date when passed driving test and any modifications on the vehicle. Please do not Pm your details and expect a price, we must speak to you on the phone.

    That is the best I can do, unless you would like the moon on a stick (joke!)

    Ollie
    Sky Insurance

  18. #17
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by beanoir View Post
    I cannot understand how anybody gets a quote like that, on that sort of a car, for a driver of that age, it's ridiculous!!

    I'm more than 10 years your junior, have a year more NCB and drive a brand new S3, my insurance is Ł360 fully comp.

    I've seen a lot worse quotes.. some of the feedback on see on our other affiliated car clubs sites, for example, someone being quoted Ł100,000 to insure a Honda Civic with mild cosmetic modifications.

    It is all well and good saying you pay Ł360.. but you are not the same people, you do not present the same insurance risk, you do live in the same postcode or drive the same car, almost every question you get asked at the quotation stage can and will effect the price you pay.

  19. #18
    beanoir's Avatar
    Sharpest Tongue in the West

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    51 Degrees North
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by skyinsurance View Post
    I've seen a lot worse quotes.. some of the feedback on see on our other affiliated car clubs sites, for example, someone being quoted Ł100,000 to insure a Honda Civic with mild cosmetic modifications.

    It is all well and good saying you pay Ł360.. but you are not the same people, you do not present the same insurance risk, you do live in the same postcode or drive the same car, almost every question you get asked at the quotation stage can and will effect the price you pay.
    Fair play, but it must be down to post codes, as I dont see how the A4 avant can be more of a risky car to insure, and the guy has many more years driving experience than me. Assuming he has no endorsements or accidents, and deosn't drive a million miles a year, is the post code risk really worth more than Ł1500 on the premium? I'm intrigued, I honestly never realised premiums varied that mush between different parts of te country.

    Having said that, Halifax re-fused to insure me on my XR2 last year, that made me giggle! but like you say, once bitten twice shy probably.
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

    www.essexdriversclub.com

  20. #19
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by beanoir View Post
    I cannot understand how anybody gets a quote like that, on that sort of a car, for a driver of that age, it's ridiculous!!

    I'm more than 10 years your junior, have a year more NCB and drive a brand new S3, my insurance is Ł360 fully comp.

    Wish my insurance was that much lol
    Suppose i will have to wait till im a bit older & have more NCB or moan at my work.
    Last edited by Ash B; 20th October 2010 at 18:39.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  21. #20
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by beanoir View Post
    Fair play, but it must be down to post codes, as I dont see how the A4 avant can be more of a risky car to insure, and the guy has many more years driving experience than me. Assuming he has no endorsements or accidents, and deosn't drive a million miles a year, is the post code risk really worth more than Ł1500 on the premium? I'm intrigued, I honestly never realised premiums varied that mush between different parts of te country.
    Unfortunately I am a little restricted by what I can say for the reason I cannot disclose this customer's risk details on a public forum.

    All I can say is that there were another couple reasons as well as the non driveway/garage parking which looks like we would struggle to place this on our car club scheme.

    To clarify one thing, Sky Insurance specialise in modified and import car insurance, whilst we can quote on standard UK cars and are quite often competitive, this is not our 'bread and butter'.

    A few examples of cars we like to insure

    Road going track days cars on limited mileage schemes
    modified cars
    second cars (weekend toys)
    import cars , including modifications
    engine swapped cars
    retro cars , modified or unmodified


    An example of the business we do not specialise in:

    A standard UK car used for business use. - Standard UK car insurance is a cut thoat industry and very heavily populated.

    Sky Insurance like to pick up business which these standard car insurers have not got a clue about.
    Last edited by skyinsurance; 20th October 2010 at 17:22.

  22. #21
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by beanoir View Post
    I honestly never realised premiums varied that mush between different parts of te country.
    Example one:

    25 year old, 3 years NCB, living in inner Manchester driving a Honda Civic Type R - Pays Ł1300

    Example two

    25 year old, 3 years NCB living in Cornwall driving the same Honda Civic Type R - Pays Ł550

    Postcodes make a huge difference.

  23. #22
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid Sussex
    Posts
    162
    All insurance companies are out there to make profit nothing more and nothing less,
    that's if they ever do payout! (eventuality..... after robbing all your interest for a few of months) Fobbing you off with stupidly low offers, which aren't even the market value. (quite frankly taking the *I**)

    That brings me on the next thing, why ask what's the value of your car? Base the quote on it, then offer you as little as they can get away with.

    So the once bitten, once shy comment is bit rich coming from an insurance company, surely the whole point of insurance is that you win some you loose some? Hench Why I pay more half the vaule of my car a year. With amount I've been paying over the years I could have bought 5 of my cars!

    And You do pick and choose clients to maximise your profits! Or you wouldn't refuse to insure them.

    It's all a big joke anyway.....I've been left with a Ł10,000 loss before because the insurance company wouldn't pay out. All because I left the car somewhere other than my driveway and it was written off by someone else. What takes the piss was that I stayed at my mums for one night!

    Anyway I thought offering services and touting on this forum wasn't permitted!
    A3 1.8t quattro -
    THS high flow manifold, S3 milltek, Forge 007 DV, THS engine mounts, Performance Haldex Controller (blue), Panel filter

    Coming soon - FMIC, Hybrid K03 Turbo, Custom downpipe & high flow cat

  24. #23
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,865
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gdave83 View Post
    Anyway I thought offering services and touting on this forum wasn't permitted!
    It isn't allowed,why whos doing it ?

  25. #24
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Title edited by?

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  26. #25
    beanoir's Avatar
    Sharpest Tongue in the West

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    51 Degrees North
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by skyinsurance View Post
    Example one:

    25 year old, 3 years NCB, living in inner Manchester driving a Honda Civic Type R - Pays Ł1300

    Example two

    25 year old, 3 years NCB living in Cornwall driving the same Honda Civic Type R - Pays Ł550

    Postcodes make a huge difference.
    It's quotes like that make me realise why people drive around without insurance, that's nearly 20% of the value of the car, why would you?!?
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

    www.essexdriversclub.com

  27. #26
    skyinsurance's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gdave83 View Post
    All insurance companies are out there to make profit nothing more and nothing less,
    that's if they ever do payout! (eventuality..... after robbing all your interest for a few of months) Fobbing you off with stupidly low offers, which aren't even the market value. (quite frankly taking the *I**)

    That brings me on the next thing, why ask what's the value of your car? Base the quote on it, then offer you as little as they can get away with.

    So the once bitten, once shy comment is bit rich coming from an insurance company, surely the whole point of insurance is that you win some you loose some? Hench Why I pay more half the vaule of my car a year. With amount I've been paying over the years I could have bought 5 of my cars!

    And You do pick and choose clients to maximise your profits! Or you wouldn't refuse to insure them.

    It's all a big joke anyway.....I've been left with a Ł10,000 loss before because the insurance company wouldn't pay out. All because I left the car somewhere other than my driveway and it was written off by someone else. What takes the piss was that I stayed at my mums for one night!

    Anyway I thought offering services and touting on this forum wasn't permitted!
    I think you need to start your own thread, all of what you say above is a general insurance industry gripe and is not connected to my company in any way other than the fact that we are an insurance broker. My job is not to answer general insurance moans.. nobody likes insurance, we accept that.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO