Go Compare? Go take a running jump!

heeman10

Audi driver since Dec 08
Reaction score
The cheapest quote they provided me with was £600 more than I'm paying now, the dearest was £1,800 more. Audi's quote was £800 more. Think I'll stay put!

From what I have seen and read, the price comparison sites are going down hill.. a lot of people are now preferring the personal touch servie of high street brokers.

Try Admiral, they are insuring my RS4 for £860, PS i'm 24 with full no claims been driving since 17 and 2 weeks lol

Try Admiral, they are insuring my RS4 for £860, PS i'm 24 with full no claims been driving since 17 and 2 weeks lol

Lucky or what! Thats a good price aswell. I'm 20 and work for admiral wont even insurer me on that car(not that i can afford one though) Or an B6/B7 S4. They will insure me on an 8P S3, B5 RS4 and C5 RS6 but not the other two till im over 21 lol.:(

Lucky or what! Thats a good price aswell. I'm 20 and work for admiral wont even insurer me on that car(not that i can afford one though) Or an B6/B7 S4. They will insure me on an 8P S3, B5 RS4 and C5 RS6 but not the other two till im over 21 lol.:(

They wouldnt insure me till I was 24, my birthday is the 2nd September... On the 3rd September guess what I bought...

Back to topic though I really would try calling Admiral, in the years I have been driving they havce always beaten any quote I got from other companies.

Okay, thanks for that. It doesn't help that I live in a bit of a crime hole at the moment and have to park either on the street or in an NCP car park. Scary, scary times. Can't wait for a garage again.

Blimey parking overnight in an NCP, must cost a small fortune!!!

Parking in a garage as opposed to driveway made no difference for my policy, so I just said driveway if I forget to put it in my garage!

admiral are doing be 1200 a year no volentry excess 22 years old 3years ncb 1 accident no convictions for the s3

I got a good quote through Compare The Market and Budget Insurance was the cheapest at the time. Worth checking out, not sure if it will be cheaper going to them direct.