Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: i-pad

Neutral

Status

i-pad

wheres the cheapest place to buy an I-pad and what size do you recommend.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    I've not seen any cheaper than others as they're to new - We're getting one next tomorrow or next week.

We're going for the 32GB with 3G as my Wife works in London and has to sit on the train for an hour 1/2 every day!

Don't bother with the stand, just get the case as the acts as a stand also

6th Gear

Status
    I got the 3G 16GB, as I know the amount of apps would be limited as I mainly use it for email. So far I'm impressed, however the lack of flash is a fecking pain when looking at web sites like the BBC news. It is nice and light however reading from that screen over time would drive me nuts, give me a book any day.

One good plus point is the battery life, I was shocked how good that is compared to the idog. The ipad should be even better then ios4 is available, however the multitasking on the idog is a joke, it more like multi-pausing!

One thing the ipad advert does not show is the very annoying fecking refresh when switching between pages...

I should add I did get the keyboard and when at home it's very good for typing, the MS exchange integration is good but does display meeting requests with the wrong time
    Last edited by B5NUT; 9th July 2010 at 23:05.