i-pad

I've not seen any cheaper than others as they're to new - We're getting one next tomorrow or next week.

We're going for the 32GB with 3G as my Wife works in London and has to sit on the train for an hour 1/2 every day!

Don't bother with the stand, just get the case as the acts as a stand also :detective2:

I got the 3G 16GB, as I know the amount of apps would be limited as I mainly use it for email. So far I'm impressed, however the lack of flash is a fecking pain when looking at web sites like the BBC news. It is nice and light however reading from that screen over time would drive me nuts, give me a book any day.

One good plus point is the battery life, I was shocked how good that is compared to the idog. The ipad should be even better then ios4 is available, however the multitasking on the idog is a joke, it more like multi-pausing!

One thing the ipad advert does not show is the very annoying fecking refresh when switching between pages...

I should add I did get the keyboard and when at home it's very good for typing, the MS exchange integration is good but does display meeting requests with the wrong time:mad:

Last edited: