skobbler (i phone sat nav app)

A3ANDYF

Reaction score
has anyone tried it yet?

I have, finding adresses is not easy but its just like a sat nav.

worth a go as its free :thumbsup:

cool we have a butchers... anyone know if any of the sat navs apps for the iPhone include speed camera warnings?

i havnt paid for the upgrade. the tom tom one will probably have speed cams on.

CoPilot is excellent on the iPhone. I've had it for ~1 year now.

full postcode search.
Speed cameras regularly updated, but does not take into account direction of travel.
Hooks into contacts
Now multitasking with IOS4
Responsive support with the two issues I found fixed promptly.

All in all excellent value for money. Deffo recommend at the price.

Cheers,

I have seen this app on my iphone but I got bought a sat nav by someone called Snooper last Christmas.

Would anyone rate the CoPiolt more than a sat nav?

Cheers, Josh.

i use navfree and it's quite good

As indicated above I am really impressed with CoPilot.

I tried NavFree the other week, and although functionally it was reasonably close to CoPilot, the one thing that REALLY annoyed me was that at every junction on the motorway, even if i was not exiting, it would still tell me to 'keep right'. Going up the M6 from B'ham to Kendal, it got rather tedious by the time i reached J36!!

Cheers,

As indicated above I am really impressed with CoPilot.

I tried NavFree the other week, and although functionally it was reasonably close to CoPilot, the one thing that REALLY annoyed me was that at every junction on the motorway, even if i was not exiting, it would still tell me to 'keep right'. Going up the M6 from B'ham to Kendal, it got rather tedious by the time i reached J36!!

Cheers,

Every sat system I have tried does this, the Audi one is the worst by far! drives me nits when it earns me three times about a junction I am not turning off at!!

Might give CoPilot a try if it doesn't do this.

Every sat system I have tried does this, the Audi one is the worst by far! drives me nits when it earns me three times about a junction I am not turning off at!!

Might give CoPilot a try if it doesn't do this.

Good News! CoPilot does not do the above, except when motorways split, eg M5/M6 junction at Birmingham. I usually get about 140 miles of peace when on the M6 toddling off to the Lake District.

Cheers,