iPhone 4...

a3_dan

Reaction score
Who has seen the new iPhone 4? Its looks class and I want it NOW!! :jump: Gutted I have to wait near the end of the year before i get an upgrade, I just hope they don't rape us on having to buy it even when on contract!!

Oh and the new OS4 looks a little smarter!:rock:

Anyone else wanting one?

im due an upgrade NOW!!! lol but still no deffo release date, so holding out

Not seen it yet but want one..lol

Love my Iphone like a fat kid loves cake!

I saw this earlier, looks wicked, aint going to get one though, as they cost WAY too much!!!

looks like they are upgradging the 3gs too, I wonder what you have to do to get the 4g at $199 or the 3g at $99 ....

im due an upgrade NOW!!! lol but still no deffo release date, so holding out

Release date has been confirmed as same day as USA (24th June)...amazing. No word on UK pricing though. I am currently trying to persuade mrs crazy88 that I need one...wish me luck.

i got mrs wheel one first !!!!!!! ( prezzy ) then they cant say anything " upstairs for thinking , downstairs for dancin " lol

i got mrs wheel one first !!!!!!! ( prezzy ) then they cant say anything " upstairs for thinking , downstairs for dancin " lol

You my friend are a clever man! I could always scratch iPhone 4 on the back of my 3G and give her it as a present and see if she realizes? She may fall for it...hopefully.

I do love apple stuff, don't get me wrong. But they do just avoid the fact that video calling has already been around for years. While I agree that it no doubt works best, they do have a clever way of making people think they're always the first to do things. Multitasking is another one. I can't actually remember a phone of mine which couldn't multitask.

Having said all that...I'm still wanting one more than ever :rolleyes:

What do I think of the release date or what do I think of the phone? As the latter answer is obvious ;)

I started this convo in the genral forum already!! Your so last year Mr G :lmfao:

LOL Dan...cheers.

JD...both really, can't believe the 4 is actually here. With so many new features, makes me want to upgradings now as my contract is up in a week. Thing is i'm buying a house soooo....not the best idea atm.

G

I want one! I've only had my 3GS since January, so there's no chance I'll get an upgrade...

The killer feature for me is the much longer battery life. My mate's iPad lasts forever on a single charge and iPhone 4's got the same processor...

Mines a work phone and an email has gone round saying they are upgrading :yahoo:

Im stucked in a 24 month contract which seems to be going on for ever, Apparently not due an upgrade until feb 2011 :sob:

I really want one but looks like I would have to buy it... and im not doing that at probably £500 a pop.

If I got one I think i'd go PAYG anyway as that way i'm not tied into a high price contract. I hate the 35-40 contracts.

i'm in a contract for the next 18 months on my 3GS....however I will just buy one outright (PAYG) and stick my existing sim card in it.

They are rumoured to have a much bigger capacity option on this model which is what I have been needing or so long now.

Great phones, somehow Apple have his ability to bring technology that is not new to the market, but make it desirable, amazing really.

Just as a warning mate, they now apparently use a micro-sim. It means that you'll have to chop up the current sim in order to squash it in.

And I thought the new models were still 16gb and 32gb?! Someone correct me please :)

Just as a warning mate, they now apparently use a micro-sim. It means that you'll have to chop up the current sim in order to squash it in.

And I thought the new models were still 16gb and 32gb?! Someone correct me please :)

Yeh, Applie trying to create it's own market again with these mini sims. I had fancied buying myself an iPad, and get a data simcard for it, until it was pointed out to me you need a mini sim to use it.

Apparently you can just hack up a regular sim for it though. I even seem to remember seeing of a tool that is like a micro-sim hole punch. You put a regular sim in, and it presses out just the small bit required for the micro sim.

Correct.... they are using micro sims and come in 16 or 32gb only, no 64.
But they look fantastic.

wow that video is unreal, i loved my 3g now my 3gs so this will no doubt be amazing!! just put my name on the list with o2!! cant wait! have an upgrade waiting tooo :arco:

Just registered both numbers on Vodafones site as well. Better be first up ;)

I hate you all! However, I am acquiring a cheap 3GS from my brother who is upgrading so all is not lost!!!

Will be getting this to after waiting long enough.... Frustrating that you can pre-order one on Apples site for PAYG but if you want one on contract with o2 (like me) then they won't release any pre-order options until release next Thurs!! Baaa they're not playing to Apples rules.

OK, interesting update. I could get the iPhone 4 in lieu of my current 3GS. You can call Vodafone and do a buy back deal. Call 54321 from your mobile.

OK, interesting update. I could get the iPhone 4 in lieu of my current 3GS. You can call Vodafone and do a buy back deal. Call 54321 from your mobile.

I'm going to try that out tomorrow. There closed now.

Hi

My contract runs out this week and i am very tempted to get the new iphone 4. One thing is holding me back though, i have the current 3gs and it does not like my rnse sat nav unit. They always fall out with each other binging and boning all day. Even had a new bluetooh module fitted under waranty- made it worse!

Would want to spend a mint on new phone only for it not to work in my pride and joy, where i spend most of my time.