EM TuningBadger5

Thread: Which TV ?

4th Gear

Status

Which TV ?

I currently have a 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV about 3 to 4 years old...........must say I have "always" been disapointed with the performance of the TV.....pretty poor ghosting on fast moving objects (nomatter how much you try tweaking its set up)....and watching football when one of the teams is wearing a red strip is dire (picture bleeding)......have not used it in HD mode yet, and only running normal DVD's (not Blueray yet) and non-HD Sky TV (cos I am not paying an extra tenner to R Murdoch).....although I do think you get a better picture with Freeview than Sky

So, has LCD technology improved to such an extent you dont get ghosting and picture 'bleed'...if so which is the best LCD TV's now Sony ? Panasonic ? anyone else ? cos I am thinking about getting a 42" telly next....

Opinions please :-)
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    42" Panasonic and go Plasma, I'm yet to see a good LCD picture on a set much under 1000. Some great deals out there so get looking and then look at the reviews.

Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com