Iphone - Windows 7 Theme

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I was pointed to this by 1wheelonly (thanks Lea), thought was quite cool aswell as funny & a poke at apple

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite amusing that. Not sure it would be something that I would choose, but a good laugh all the same!

Yeap appears to be real, havnt checked with Winterboard yet if the theme is available, but from the tube it looks genuine

i think ive just worked out what this is!!
its an app called "logmein" it basically allows u to access your computer from your iphone/ ipod touch and check bits and pieces and download files
i could be wrong, but am 99% sure thats what this is.... so in the same way u can see a full windows system, you could also see a full OS-X system as well :icon_thumright:

I dont think its logmein, did you watch the whole thing???

yea saw the whole thing, just a bit odd that he desnt show how to do it and the screen shots he shows dont look like anything, as in what the pages look like arnt anything like what was on the phone, if that makes sense?
i know you can do some pretty cool stuff if you jailbreak your iphone, but to totally redesign the SDK like that, dont know if the apple software would allow it, very cool tho if it does work like that!!