My Mobile.

orb

Reaction score
Hello.

My Mobile (Blackberry Storm) is playing up, and I am taking to to Vodafone to have it sorted tomorrow. I rang them up today and they offered me a new phone (again). I have been with Voda for over ten years and they like me a lot as I am a heavy user and I pay on time.

They said to me I can have another Storm (2 this time) or an Apple I-phone.

I asked the rather friendly dude for the night to think (and to get my storm repaired so I can flog the old one as being like new)

I am not sure if I want an I phone, the storm is fantastic for me, the web is quick, the email works well and it is not an Apple. But, I do like the quirk of the I phone.

I have a few questions before I order either, obviously I know the Storm as I have had it for a year and I like it alot so I need no advice on this.

I am a big music man, but I like to do it on my terms, I like Torrent downloading and copying to my BB. With the I-phone, do I have to 'buy' music from I(gay)tunes ?

I dont want to be policed in this way, I want to have the stuff on my PC and connect a USB cable and transfer it all over. Not have to buy it again and stuff.

Also, is it a capable Email phone, I have 3 Hotmail accounts, 1 Yahoo, 1 Sky and 1 BTConnect. Can it handle these like the storm can?

Do I have to pay for 'aps' ? (can I get stuff by other means?)

What do you think?

I like the Blackberry, and I am having my one repaired so I can keep it. But I am being offered a new blower on a great deal so I may as well have one.

Please reply with your thoughts.

Oh, The above probably does not read too well as I am ******. I know what I mean though. Think of it as a challenge :) :)

Any update on this?

If you're not totally done with BB's I can thoroughly recommend the Bold 9700.