Bling bike

ANDYTQ

Reaction score
Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Here is a pic of my mountain bike ,my other pride and joy,an intense 6.6,i have had it a while ,but its just getting to a nice spec now,enjoy,
P1000440.jpg
Intense 6.6,medium in stealth black which is a bronze black,fox 36 van rc2's,dhx air,hope brakes,maverick speedball seatpost,wtb pure ti team seat,easton carbon dh bars,straithline pinch stem(superlight ,bronze and pimp)mavic 321's on hope pro2 hubs, xt gears,blackspire big ring protector.etc.35 lb in all.Cheers Andy

Has the speedball seatpost broken yet? Everyone i have sold has.

oh another one...and 35lbs is quite a light build for these!
speedballs, yep concur seen these go, the gravity dropper seems a little more durable. but after two years all the ones my pals have are starting to go. but they are the single best MTB invention for a while imho

05 Yeti ASX.. erm 42lbs at present!
DSCF2708.sized.jpg

06 planetX Hammerhead, oddball spare parts build..
DSCF2703.sized.jpg

Half way through rebuilding a 1993 RockLobster as a single speed.

from my bike riding pals, about 10 of us, its all VAG bar one. without bieing a tw@t, an RS2, RS4 in the line up as well! both put the bikes on the roof! bizarrely i bought a B6 avant and the bike goes on the roof, always went in the coupe and older quattros.

do like the 6.6, good all rounder, struggling what to have next after the Yeti... thinking about a Helius :)

Has the speedball seatpost broken yet? Everyone i have sold has.
It used to tilt back,but i tried something i heard on mtbr forum,toothpaste in the socket joint,slightly gritty and goes off hard,i went around the whyte levels,with no probs ,yet!There are some better posts coming out if this fails,Cheers Andy